• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #27: The Show Must go on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Can see them RREEEing already because the protagonist still calls them bro rather than ma’am

:mjlol

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
The fucked up part is that I guarantee Araki just wanted to make a Trans character because he felt his story needed one or it would build up said character to be one.

But yeah, guaran-fucking-teed that Twitter and Tumblr are going to be acting full retard over this and if the character dies...
Its not a trans its just a dude that likes looking like a girl at least i havent seem it, also Araki really making him dark skinned that "only eats watermelon for breakfast" just scream some sort of parody to me :skully

Its not a trans its just a dude that likes looking like a girl, also Araki really making him dark skinned that "only eats watermelon" just scream some sort of parody to me :skully

I'm only going with it due to what other people told me. If it's a situation closer to Rei in Cowboy Bebop, holy shit is Twitter and Tumblr gonna go even more retarded meanwhile JoJo fans are gonna go to blows with each other and that side of the fandom.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
The fucked up part is that I guarantee Araki just wanted to make a Trans character because he felt his story needed one or it would build up said character to be one.

But yeah, guaran-fucking-teed that Twitter and Tumblr are going to be acting full retard over this and if the character dies...
nah everyone on twitter so far is just making jokes about how jodio and dragona are lightskins bc it’s vaguely implied they’re half black

though it’s not clear yet if Dragona even is transgender, Jodio describes him as a crossdresser whos into feminine clothing, but then Dragona also has chest implants and uses effeminate pronouns in the jp so who knows

either way reception im seeing online is positive, people think they’re hilarious

though it’s not clear yet if Dragona even is transgender, Jodio describes him as a crossdresser whos into feminine clothing, but then Dragona also has chest implants and uses effeminate pronouns in the jp so who knows

either way reception im seeing online is positive, people think they’re hilarious

You KNOW that side of Twitter/Tumblr and TvTropes is absolutely going to go that route for Dragona just like they did with Netflix's Cowboy Bebop Rei until it becomes inconvenient as shit to do so.
Atleast JoJo fans are having fun though.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
it’s only one chapter out so hard to tell where araki is really going with it anyways

best prt is that regardless Jodio is completely chill with it and just sees Dragona as his sibling and partner in crime

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
So far though Im digging these fucking stands. Especially the protags

1676569618661532.png

They all look pretty dope

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
I'm only going with it due to what other people told me. If it's a situation closer to Rei in Cowboy Bebop, holy shit is Twitter and Tumblr gonna go even more retarded meanwhile JoJo fans are gonna go to blows with each other and that side of the fandom.
It honestly doesn't matter even if Araki say Dragona isn't trans, twiiter will surely still push it anyway these people are insane
Anyway i think he is making fun of americans though, maybe i'm thinking too much about some details but we will see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back