• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #27: The Show Must go on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
image0.jpg

Interesting.
Im biased as fuck and feel like 2 specific songs shouldn't be on this list

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Complaints so far:

Performance is kinda sketchy. Not sure why. I can play the Dead Space Remake on ultra settings, but it lags between areas. Likely due to hidden load screens. Performance actually improves with motion blur on. So I use that a lot. Kinda buggy too. One necromorph fell through a vent after breaking through it. Like it was supposed to pounce on me but it clipped through the vent and fell down.

The flaying system is amazing though. Jesus Christ it makes them way more terrifying. I blow one up with a proximity mine and it keeps coming even when it has no skin and almost no muscles. How does it even move? Makes them a lot more supernatural. Which fits because it is a cosmic horror.

They reinforce they idea that necromorphs don't really die. When you see recordings of Nicole dissecting them. One with no arms and busted legs moved around when she was taking blood samples, but gave up after it realized it couldn't do anything.

The weapons are way better, but the Pulse Rifle is still hot garbage. Do not use or waste inventory space on it. The ripper is stun lock king so far. Haven't tested it on a brute yet though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back