• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #27: The Show Must go on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Art's great but that's true of Digimon TCG in general.
Wonder what they're effects are?
Looks it up.
9OWehVS.png
When you would play this card from your hand, if you have no Digimon in play, reduce the play cost by 2 for every 5 cards in both players.
<Rush> (This Digimon can attack the turn it comes into play).
[On Play] [When Digivolving] [When Attacking] Delete 1 of your opponent's Digimon with the 6000 DP or less. If no Digimon was deleted by this effect, delete 1 of your opponent's Digimon with the 13000 DP or more instead.
[On Play] [When Digivolving] Delete 1 of your opponent's Digimon, or you may play 1 of each Digimon with the [Royal Knight] trait and a different name from the digivolution cards of a Digimon in your breeding area without paying their costs. When a Digimon is played by this effect, trash 1 of your Digimon in the breeding area, and all of your Digimon gain <Rush> (This Digimon can attack the turn it comes into play) for the turn.
Burst Digivolve: 0 from [ShineGreymon] by returning 1 [Marcus Damon] to hand. If Burst Digivolved, trash the top card of this Digimon at end of turn.>
[When Digivolving] You may play 1 [Marcus Damon] from your hand without paying its cost. For the turn, treat the Tamer played with this effect as a 12000 DP Digimon with <Rush> (This Digimon can attack the turn it comes into play) that can't digivolve.
[Your Turn] [Once Per Turn] When one of your Tamers becomes suspended, Trash 1 card from the top of your opponent’s security stack.
NICE! :awesome

At least to me (from what I've seen of the game) they seem good.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

It's a bit meh that there are no real consequences to using Dark Magic in the game. I get that they wanted more people to be able to learn and use the spells in game without necessarily locking them into being evil, but it doesn't really add up and feels out of keeping with the universe.

It'd be like if they made a Dresden Files version of this game and you could mind-control or straight up murder people with magic in front of WARDENS and not immediately end up with the Warden trying to kill you. because you broke one of the Laws of magic.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
It's a bit meh that there are no real consequences to using Dark Magic in the game. I get that they wanted more people to be able to learn and use the spells in game without necessarily locking them into being evil, but it doesn't really add up and feels out of keeping with the universe.

It'd be like if they made a Dresden Files version of this game and you could mind-control or straight up murder people with magic in front of WARDENS and not immediately end up with the Warden trying to kill you. because you broke one of the Laws of magic.
maybe everyones just like
"fuck it, i'd do it too"
:hestonpls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back