• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #27: The Show Must go on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
I came across this today, and it’s really takes you back how much of a difference of quality it STILL IS of the choreography of this fight vs anything from RWBY after season 3.
it’s embarrassing.

I get the fact that members on the current team without Monty wouldn't know how to animate like this, but like they didn't even try to find someone else to takeover the fight animation is just being cheap...

Limu&Doug

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member

FpdTyzlaEAAFAtg

this is what got South Park trending

Ain't no way people digging up tweets from fucking 11 years ago on this man. What the fuck

To be fair, MatPat did through Scott under the bus when it came to the retarded allegations people threw at him which ruined Five Nights at Freddies'.
The same shit that MADE MatPat so honestly fuck him either way.
Not saying that this shit happening is okay because it's perpetuating nonsense that society should completely ignore but still.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

Personally feel that they didn't book Roman as strong as they should've. Made Sami look too strong in the match. Too competitive. Going into his match with Cody, Roman needs nuclear heat on him, so that it feels that much more special when Cody takes the belts off of him. What better way to ensure he gets that, and also silence those idiots who want Sami to win, then to have Roman destroy Sami in a similar ballpark to Brock vs Cena at Summerslam 2014?

Sami still gets some offence, but overall, Roman comes out of this looking like a monster heel that has the absolute, unrepentant hatred of the crowd, which Cody could play off of for the Wrestlemania main event.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
thats just the power of

NEOS WISEMAN
By the way, you want easy gems, play this current Anniversary event. Every modern staple banned and basically every meta nerfed or non-existent to the point where after 15 games, Symphonic Warriors was the hardest game I dealt with.

@Adamant soul Blue-Eyes is great for this event too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back