• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #27: The Show Must go on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
was that revealed??

:hm
WlBuMXd.jpg

UMqKk09.jpg

yeah Mai was young in DB. She was 19 for most of it and 22 during the King Piccolo arc

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
@Masterblack06 @DestinyDestroyer

Playing against Sky Striker on MD going second. Opened Evenly Matched and use it.

Dude chains Cosmic Cyclone to it. Accomplishes nothing in stopping it of course so the guy burns 1k for nothing but that’s not the worst of it.

Because of the way chain links work in Yugioh, Cosmic resolves first, banishing and removing Evenly on the field, meaning when Evenly Matched resolves, I’ll have nothing on my field at resolution.

So this dude now had to banish his entire field face-down rather than being able to keep one card of their choice such as the field spell, the Sky Striker Link, or even one of his backrow if it was good enough. And they burned 1k Life points too. All just to banish my Evenly over it going to grave.

Way to play themselves. Just because MD gives you a prompt letting you know you can chain something doesn’t mean you should go for it every time

:hestonpls

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
I remember mai was a veteran mercenary who got hired by pilaf. So if anything she's 21 and above in DB.

:hm

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Which folks, exactly? If its anyone on the actual team, then that's very good. If not, well, its not bad, at least. :mjpls
Well swan is aware of the MU given he made the TN

Also the latter most members of the server vibe with the Mu and be like it ain't great in terms of connections n shit but wouldn't be bad overall

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Well swan is aware of the MU given he made the TN

Also the latter most members of the server vibe with the Mu and be like it ain't great in terms of connections n shit but wouldn't be bad overall
Most MUs ain't great in terms of connections, so that hardly says anything. What matters is how their shit bounces off one another, and in that sense, its a great match. :yousmart

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Most MUs ain't great in terms of connections, so that hardly says anything. What matters is how their shit bounces off one another, and in that sense, its a great match. :yousmart
a comment summed it up
"Hits one of those characters where you find matchups that you vibe with rather than finding connections"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back