• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #27: The Show Must go on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
They made Othinus into a fucking Touhou character with none of the charm?
Sounds about right :skully

EDIT: I have no idea what the fuck they did with Kouma though... did they meld him with every other Melty Blood character?
Who said they needed to change anything to make her a Touhou character? :mjpls

She's already capable of firing an astronomical amount of projectiles at people :mjlol

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
It’s not Marincess. They have no Fusions, only Link Monsters.
Yeah I saw that when I looked them up, I also found out they were used by a character in Vrains which I didn't know.

The farthest I've watched in the anime is a good chunk of ZEXAL and the 1st episode of 2 of Arc-V.
It’s this card.

mp16en020.webp
Yep, that was the one.

And of course I was playing Blue Eyes so I had basically no answer to it, so I just surrendered once I realized how fucked I was.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Yeah I saw that when I looked them up, I also found out they were used by a character in Vrains which I didn't know.

The farthest I've watched in the anime is a good chunk of ZEXAL and the 1st episode of 2 of Arc-V.

Yep, that was the one.

And of course I was playing Blue Eyes so I had basically no answer to it, so I just surrendered once I realized how fucked I was.
You do have an easy answer.

Blue Eyes Jet Dragon go brrr.

Easily spin her back to deck with its effect and while it’s on the field the rest of your monsters can’t be destroyed by her destruction effect

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

Easily spin her back to deck with its effect and while it’s on the field the rest of your monsters can’t be destroyed by her destruction effect
>Targeting a Melodious Monster
lol
lmao even
aria_the_melodious_diva_by_kai1411_d8odpp9-fullview.jpg

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Yeah but I didn't have Jet in my hand or anywhere else and had no way of getting him so I was kind of fucked with that specific board state.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Sup fam

>needing the link
>forgetting ostinato
>forgetting 1st movement solo

You havent played against a lot of melodious
:hestonpls
Aria is one of the easiest shit to get onto the field
Ostinato is slow. 1st Movement is great but requires you to be going second which hurts

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Ostinato is slow. 1st Movement is great but requires you to be going second which hurts
>Slow
man was playing blue eyes
Ostinato is perfect speed
Hell idk why your telling him to use jet dragon. Just run storming mirror force. Everyone forgets that shit exists and then they get fucking revolvered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back