• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #27: The Show Must go on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadlin

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
IMG_3815.jpg

Found my old sketchbook from junior high
felt this was shareable, since i didnt draw anything when kevin passed away

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Yeah, it's sadly one of the things that Digimon will always hold over Yu-Gi-Oh's head as a series.

Or hell Pokemon as well. Some of Ash's female companions are almost as well-known as he is and shared near-equal billing as protagonists.

Aki really did seem like she was going to break that mold when 5Ds started...and then Crow showed up. :scust
The worst example of how badly you can treat a YuGiOh female, is the one from VRAINS who was the idol. Those writers were genuine scumbags to her, with how badly written her duels her. If you go by how to optimally use the very cards she has in her first deck in each duel she has them, she straight up should've never lost a single time and beaten Yusaku's ass the first time they squared up. :mjlol

Last edited:

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The worst example of how badly you can treat YuGiOh female, is the one from VRAINS who was the idol. Those writers were genuine scumbags to her, with how badly written her duels her. If you go by how to optimally use the very cards she has in her first deck in each duel she has them, she straight up should've never lost a single time and beaten Yusaku's ass the first time they squared up. :mjlol
That's the one that used Trickstars right?

THIS one? :maybe

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
OH
He can only do it in a specific form

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
During the New Space-Time War, Goku and Xeno Goku joined forces via Chronoa's Fusion of Ki technique in a failed attempt to best Dark King Fu, who had manifested the power of both Time Birds Tokitoki and Dogidogi, using his abilities to resurrect the Universe Tree and threaten a total temporal reset of the universe, absorbing the tree's power via its massive ki tendrils to further strengthen himself. In the anime, Goku, seeing an opportunity to turn the tides, rushes to stop him by ripping one of the tendrils away, while in the manga he beelines for the Universe Tree itself, nearly dying from the explosive power overload. Eventually, though, he recovers, channeling the energy of the Universe Tree to manifest his Super Saiyan Blue (Universe Tree Power) form. The transformation grants him the strength to fight Fu (the existence of whom Hearts compared to Zeno) on even footing and eventually decimate him with a last-ditch Ultimate Kamehameha (in the anime) or demolish the Universe Tree itself with a Universe Tree Ball, Big Bang (in the manga).

>Dark King Fu
>comparable to Zeno

Jesus fucking christ SDBH
:hestonpls

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
The worst example of how badly you can treat YuGiOh female, is the one from VRAINS who was the idol. Those writers were genuine scumbags to her, with how badly written her duels her. If you go by how to optimally use the very cards she has in her first deck in each duel she has them, she straight up should've never lost a single time and beaten Yusaku's ass the first time they squared up. :mjlol
As an Altergeist player, I can tell you VRAINs’ Emma Basho is also a constant jobber, either not having key cards in her deck against against both Playmaker and Revolver at the time like Multifaker or Hexstia or just straight up not playing her deck correctly.

She could have easily ruined Appliancer boy’s strategy if she just sat on a couple backrow disruption and Silquitous alone instead of going for LOL Link 4 first turn with Altergeists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back