Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Fo7s4kkaUAAd31x

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her

Netflix legit told Lauren Faust that girls don't like Animation, not sure where people got the idea that Netflix are some chill Pro Creator Bros rather than the New Cable.
never give official rights to mid fan authors to write a db series, unless they peak db fan authors/artists, like fenyo or dgarow lee
Toyo is a DBAF fan, he was always gonna be a shitshow honestly

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Netflix legit told Lauren Faust that girls don't like Animation, not sure where people got the idea that Netflix are some chill Pro Creator Bros rather than the New Cable.
Telling the creator of Powerpuff Girls and MLP:FiM that "girls don't like animation". :kobeha

Like how the fuck do you even come to that moronic of a conclusion in the first place? Especially given the sheer number of animated shows/movies that are clearly geared more towards girls.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
>when USA tied Britain at the world cup UK niggas went on a rant about how if GB tied with them in baseball that we couldn't talk
>GB proceeds to lose to America 2-6 in baseball

BASED BEYOND ALL COMPREHENSION
Acting like the UK can talk at all when we barely ever win anything. :kobeha

Most we've achieved recently is a Brit dominating Formula One and (funny enough) he got basically no recognition for it.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

"Paul is the best he's ever been...because he smiles a lot and is expressive." :smh

Yes because making Paul EVEN MORE of a joke character is totally what he needed. Though at least even Max couldn't pretend the design in general isn't shit.

Anyone remember when Paul was a character who took the likes of KAZUYA to eliminate (and all implications were that those weren't easy matches)? How about when he beat OGRE? Remember when this character was taken seriously and treated as a legitimate threat? Now he can barely even beat Kuma and even that isn't a sure thing as they go back and forth now. 🤦‍♂️

I have to echo Tekken 6 Kazuya on this one
"What happened to you? You USED to be tough."

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member

"Paul is the best he's ever been...because he smiles a lot and is expressive." :smh

Yes because making Paul EVEN MORE of a joke character is totally what he needed. Though at least even Max couldn't pretend the design in general isn't shit.

Anyone remember when Paul was a character who took the likes of KAZUYA to eliminate (and all implications were that those weren't easy matches)? How about when he beat OGRE? Remember when this character was taken seriously and treated as a legitimate threat? Now he can barely even beat Kuma and even that isn't a sure thing as they go back and forth now. 🤦‍♂️

I have to echo Tekken 6 Kazuya on this one
"What happened to you? You USED to be tough."

paul is a joke now?

Ain't Paul one of the best Character in Tekken?

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
paul is a joke now?
He hasn't been taken seriously since Tekken 3 so it's not really new, there just leaning into it more and more.
Ain't Paul one of the best Character in Tekken?
He's certainly one of the most popular characters and he's THE most played character in Tekken 7 BY FAR.

But I would say he is those things in spite of how he's treated in the story, not because of it.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Hypest canon-match up to date. :awesome

Not gonna lie, that Gizmon recycling shit looks annoying as fuck to deal with if you don't have a way of bouncing them (as opposed to deleting them). Belphemon switching back and forth between his modes to gain effect immunity and attack negation in Sleep Mode and field wiping in Rage Mode is a pretty cool idea.

Only one thing wrong with this video...he used the wrong theme for the comeback at the end.

There we go, much better. :maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back