OBD Convo #28: obd, we gotta stay focused and courageous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
delilah made a small cameo on xrd, and she even is announced faster than slayer, lmao

daisuke, what you doing, my dude :hestonpls
they have no money, they gotta work on spicing up lancelot for VS rising instead of making actual good games

Mori forgive me for all the shit I talked, you were the only real OG there

at times like this

you gon have me to say, that blazblue treated better its chars than strivezzzz :hestonpls

I have already said that plenty of times and fully come to terms with it.
I made jokes as well on how Ragna got fucked over at the end of the day but atleast he did it on his own terms and went out a true G. Sol basically went out in a truly shit version of "Die Hard", didn't get the girl and got a replacement and doesn't even end with him leaving the story for good, just teasing that "he'll be back" like he's fucking Arnold.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
It's probably going to have something similar based on Delilah proximity to the bed or w/e

like certain moves can be reused and they'll have different properties or some shit

or they go the full expected route and just make them as simple as Fatlewis and I snore even harder

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
now i know why you became a ruina stan and kinda forgot of this game

at least, in ruina, you don't have to see disses and disrespect moments like these :mjlol
The worst I've had to deal with in Limbus is Don Quixote being a literal psychotic maniac

But it's endearing to basically have a kamen rider in a cast composed of complete lunatics that are also borderline suicidal/insane

01.png

It's probably going to have something similar based on Delilah proximity to the bed or w/e

like certain moves can be reused and they'll have different properties or some shit

or they go the full expected route and just make them as simple as Fatlewis and I snore even harder

You are giving them WAY too much credit. I expect the same shit they do with every other character:
Basic ass moves, few special moves, try and only do a SMIDGEN of what they are infamous more and basically shit on the characterization they had before to cater to Anime Weebs.

That's STRIVE in a nutshell.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
The worst I've had to deal with in Limbus is Don Quixote being a literal psychotic maniac

But it's endearing to basically have a kamen rider in a cast composed of complete lunatics

don quixote basically, is the terumi of ruina but not failing, unlike him :mjlol

psure, a ruina fighting game by arc sys would sell more strivezzzzz, i ain't even joking

but

the dif

remaining as close as it could get to the series's lore and elements

cuz, ruina, has a unique cast of chars and plot, compared to most series of this tier

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
don quixote basically, is the terumi of ruina but not failing, unlike him :mjlol

psure, a ruina fighting game by arc sys would sell more strivezzzzz, i ain't even joking

but

the dif

remaining as close as it could get to the series's lore and elements

cuz, ruina, has a unique cast of chars and plot, compared to most series of this tier
dawg even the fucking intro fodder is dripped the hell out :kobeha

wolf_75607.png

lion_8.png

panther_09.png

TrueG 37

Acclaimed

Shits basically a coin flip and it still won't be as interesting as the Xrd bullshit :mjlol .

>Fatlewis

I legit almost forgot who that dude was for a minute. What you don't like moving the control stick in a circle over and over again. It takes skill man :wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back