• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #29: outskirts nakama dome - no snatching edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Just ran into a post on gamefaqs by happenstance. Some dude was basically talking about difficult Megaman X games and somehow X4 is one of them....like how bro :mjlol ? That game is piss easy, especially with X and his broken armor ability giving him unlimited weapon energy, that's some shit you would see in debug mode in other games :skully.

Ultimate Gohan's constant shit eating grin in the Tenkaichi games never gets old :hestonpls.

I almost forgot Future Gohan was in the game though.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
__moses_and_vespa_crabro_project_moon_and_1_more_drawn_by_remsrar__32ca5266d8b931a327621bb99c738019.jpg

Bless Rem

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
>Dbs manga is more accurate. Gohan is always in ultimate and always trains

>New manga chapter comes out to retread Super heroes. Shows Gohan is out of shape, literally gets laid out flat by Piccolo, can't use his ultimate form and needs to regain shit for the 4th time.

At least I was right when niggas tried to make it look like Gohan copying Piccolo's technique proved he learned his lesson. Now in every media its confirmed that Jobhan didn't learn jack shit :mjlol .

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
FrQMQJ7XwAAiH9s

Slackoffhan again

So much for all that power he gained in the ToP and Moro arc
>Dbs manga is more accurate. Gohan is always in ultimate and always trains

>New manga chapter comes out to retread Super heroes. Shows Gohan is out of shape, literally gets laid out flat by Piccolo, can't use his ultimate form and needs to regain shit for the 4th time.

At least I was right when niggas tried to make it look like Gohan copying Piccolo's technique proved he learned his lesson. Now in every media its confirmed that Jobhan didn't learn jack shit :mjlol .
Even the Movie had Gohan not actually get punched by Piccolo and actually block the hit, it was just that he slacked off enough that he needed a push(and a hilariously slight one) to reach Ultimate Form again.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
da99f8a8026ccc9392a437f5db188eed.jpg

Toyo if you make this canon you will get a rare praise

Ofc you have to make Gohan job since that’s what you do with all the characters tho :yousmart
It’s an improvement, but I’d still prefer Cell being brought back and upgraded so this really feels like a grudge match

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
da99f8a8026ccc9392a437f5db188eed.jpg

Toyo if you make this canon you will get a rare praise

Ofc you have to make Gohan job since that’s what you do with all the characters tho :yousmart
It’s an improvement, but I’d still prefer Cell being brought back and upgraded so this really feels like a grudge match
This is an actually good idea, which means Toyotrasho won't do it. He'll just give us what we already got in the film, only in lesser quality, as that's just what he does. :mjlol

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
This is an actually good idea, which means Toyotrasho won't do it. He'll just give us what we already got in the film, only in lesser quality, as that's just what he does. :mjlol
Can he really do worse than Cell Max? Only way it can get any worse than that is Bio-Broly levels of bad.

Imagine Cell Max dying to water now

:hestonpls

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Can he really do worse than Cell Max? Only way it can get any worse than that is Bio-Broly levels of bad.

Imagine Cell Max dying to water now

:hestonpls
You tempting Toyo now, boy. After the trash-fire he gave with the Moro and Granolah arcs, and his body of work before that, I will not put anything past him. :hestonpls

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I still think it’s funny Toriyama made Gohan slack off again

You can argue he didn’t know about Gohan’s gains in the Moro arc, but he personally reads and edits Toyo’s drafts :trinny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back