• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #29: outskirts nakama dome - no snatching edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
You tempting Toyo now, boy. After the trash-fire he gave with the Moro and Granolah arcs, and his body of work before that, I will not put anything past him. :hestonpls
Krillin got put out of commission by Hachimaru, the robot bee, when he was standing on Magenta’s car. I don’t think it poisoned him either, just tackled him

In the same scene in the movie where Magenta’s car span around. Dumb hijinks like that are bound to happen

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
I still think it’s funny Toriyama made Gohan slack off again

You can argue he didn’t know about Gohan’s gains in the Moro arc, but he personally reads and edits Toyo’s drafts :trinny
tired sleep GIF
Pictured: Toriyama in the writing room with Toyo, when you ask him to remember shit.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
You tempting Toyo now, boy. After the trash-fire he gave with the Moro and Granolah arcs, and his body of work before that, I will not put anything past him. :hestonpls
Jokes aside, I’ll pass my judgment as the arc happens.

Not off to the best start of Toyo thinks Gohan can slack off this much after the incidents with Frieza, Tournament of Power, and now Moro being harsh lessons for not training

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

Not off to the best start of Toyo thinks Gohan can slack off this much after the incidents with Frieza, Tournament of Power, and now Moro being harsh lessons for not training
The CHADhan memes are about to devolve back to the JOBhan memes, because Toriyama forgot again, and Toyo can't be bothered to find enough brain cells to rub together to write something decent and internally consistent. :kobeha

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Gohan didn't really slack off given By the end of the movie he told Piccolo he was practicing the special beam Canon in secret in response to how learn the ability

It was mainly Piccolo assuming it was the same song n dance

TrueG 37

Acclaimed

It took the man less than a year to be this weak again. Its honestly impressive :mjlol .

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Gohan didn't really slack off given By the end of the movie he told Piccolo he was practicing the special beam Canon in secret in response to how learn the ability

So we're ignoring what Gohan said at the end of the film or nah

TrueG 37

Acclaimed

Come on man. We all know that copying techniques means nothing anymore. It hasn't meant anything in Db for decades :mjlol.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Let's not ignore the point ☝️
Point Gohan slacking off rodeo was kinda debunked when the man practically confirmed he didn't
His statement of "training" at the end of the movie may as well be him bragging about having done one pushup a week without Piccolo telling him to though :hestonpls . Is it really training at that point? Dude couldn't even lift Piccolo's weights, could barely sense his ki and has negative muscle mass again at the start of the movie. There wasn't really much to prove Piccolo wrong tbh. Especially with these new chapters that Toriyamma supposedly looks over(we all know he doesn't but just roll with it :mjlol)

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Practicing a technique doesn’t mean he trained

Piccolo isn’t much stronger than he was in EoDB and he practiced to use the SBC

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Practicing a technique doesn’t mean he trained

Piccolo isn’t much stronger than he was in EoDB and he practiced to use the SBC
For the context of film it does just not as much
Granted this shits whatever we already know how this ends

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
IDC overall give Gohan n Piccolo some new attack's at keast no point of retelling the movie if it gonna be the same beat

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
IDC overall give Gohan n Piccolo some new attack's at keast no point of retelling the movie if it gonna be the same beat
They'll add some small stuff here and there probably. I doubt it'll be anything too meaningful. They may as well say that they're doing this because any ideas after the last movie aren't finalized yet.

I just can't wait to see how people will try to justify the fact that if it's being a true retread then Broly and Jiren still reign supreme over Goku and Vegeta despite the previous arcs and Black Freeza and all that bullshit :mjlol .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back