• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #29: outskirts nakama dome - no snatching edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
burrito should never had been a series

they could show adult nardo and the rest in a big final chap, with a good ending, and it would be gucci

Hilarious how it seems Kubo may get the next arc of Bleach(if he ever does it) the way Boruto should have been:
Older characters take the stage, their kids do matter but not to obnoxious extremes and the world gets built more.
Can't even remotely believe I'm more excited for Kubo's take on "Boruto" than I am for Kishimoto now... though I can't be that surprised after Axed 8.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
burrito should never had been a series

they could show adult nardo and the rest in a big final chap, with a good ending, and it would be gucci
If they wanted to do a Naruto sequel. It should have taken place in the distance future with Naruto, Sauce, and everyone else long dead.

- Gives more opportunities to introduce entirely new characters without needing to accommodate old ones.

- Make technology more advanced, especially now that aliens are officially a thing in the series. Kishi could even recycle some S8 stuff that never made it from the series getting axed early. Or even make it a more post-apocalyptic setting with the Ootsusuki taking over the world with no Naruto or Sauce around any longer.

- Naruto and Sauce aren’t around to be pathetic jobbers to make the kids look good. Instead their Legacy characters the new cast will try to live up to.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Screenshot_15.png

:JokerSerious: :JokerSerious: :JokerSerious: :JokerSerious:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back