Not open for further replies.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Jurassic World event at the stadium today

VUpXpXi_d.webp

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Also, @Nevermind if Jey doesn't turn on Roman at night 2 of Mania after all this buildup, including the promo he just had with Sami last night, it'll be one of the biggest misfires in wrestling history.

Vince, stay away from the writing room on this one. This shit is setup for the perfect explosion at Mania, and I do not want you ruining it, just so it can be pushed to Summerslam, and so Roman can go over a 1000+ days as champ. :wow

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I think he will. Said as much last week.

Roman will call the Bloodline for help on night 2 after doing nothing to help them on night 1. They come out, but turn their back on him and leave. Cody wins.

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

11:00 Oh Jesus Christ this list. :kobeha
  1. No fucking way is the Buu Saga on the same tier as the Namek and Android Sagas.
  2. The Tournament of Power sure as hell ain't on that tier either, although being on par with the Buu Saga seems fine.
  3. 22nd Budokai is not at all on the same level as the 23rd, it should be in B tier (above the 21st).
  4. Anime Goku Black and Baby Sagas should be in the same tier, Goku Black is the better villain and at least non-Goku characters got to do shit, Baby had the better fights, a better ending and SSJ4. Both should be A Tier.
  5. The Dark Dragons being that low is criminal. SSJ4 Goku's decimation of the Body Switching and Ice Dragons alone elevates it to B Tier at least, never mind the final fight and ending.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I will give GT this, Baby Saga was great. Highest stakes, very unique villain with a great backstory (just wish they could come up with a better name than Baby) , and of course thats where we got Super Saiyan 4 Goku and at his best in the whole series.

Super 17 and Shadow Dragons didn’t hold up for me

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I will give GT this, Baby Saga was great. Highest stakes, very unique villain with a great backstory (just wish they could come up with a better name than Baby) , and of course thats where we got Super Saiyan 4 Goku and at his best in the whole series.
Yeah I think it's pretty undeniable that the Baby saga is legit as shit and is Peak GT.

Frankly his name doesn't bother me, given there are a lot of silly names in this series. I mean Trunks is named after underwear and his Future counterpart is one of the coolest characters in the entire series.
Super 17 and Shadow Dragons didn’t hold up for me.
Definitely agreed on Super 17.

As I said, Shadow Dragons benefits from having some of SSJ4 Goku's best moments, actually giving Pan a win over a Dragon was nice and basically everything after Nova Shenron turns up is some good shit. The arc as a whole is still meh, but definitely ranks higher than the damn Pilaf Saga for sure.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Yeah I think it's pretty undeniable that the Baby saga is legit as shit and is Peak GT.

Frankly his name doesn't bother me, given there are a lot of silly names in this series. I mean Trunks is named after underwear and his Future counterpart is one of the coolest characters in the entire series.

Definitely agreed on Super 17.

As I said, Shadow Dragons benefits from having some of SSJ4 Goku's best moments, actually giving Pan a win over a Dragon was nice and basically everything after Nova Shenron turns up is some good shit. The arc as a whole is still meh, but definitely ranks higher than the damn Pilaf Saga for sure.
Also SS4 Gogeta was pretty hype. Wish it actually ended with Gogeta beating Omega. Rare instance of a Fusion actually winning for once and we’d avoid the fight droning on afterwards like it did

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Also SS4 Gogeta was pretty hype. Wish it actually ended with Gogeta beating Omega. Rare instance of a Fusion actually winning for once and we’d avoid the fight droning on afterwards like it did
In fairness there, the universal spirit bomb was pretty hype as well.
Though I would agree that the fusions need a fucking major win at some point.

@Nevermind @Darth Nihilus @Derpmaster9000 @Claudio Swiss @Blade Well... WWE did it:

They literally made an entire video dedicated to watching the entire Bloodline storyline from it's beginning to now.
AEW fans bitch but this is actually what's needed to be done when you constantly try and make us care about "Dream Matches". Show us WHY it matters and BUILD UP to it, otherwise fuck off with that crap.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
@Nevermind @Darth Nihilus @Derpmaster9000 @Claudio Swiss @Blade Well... WWE did it:

They literally made an entire video dedicated to watching the entire Bloodline storyline from it's beginning to now.
AEW fans bitch but this is actually what's needed to be done when you constantly try and make us care about "Dream Matches". Show us WHY it matters and BUILD UP to it, otherwise fuck off with that crap.

The build that allowed for a chair shot to get a Stone Cold tier pop just shows how well booked this whole thing has been. None of this flippity flip nonsense with hardly any story. This is story-telling at its finest. :mshad

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

Not gonna lie, that's some good shit WWE. 👍

I haven't watched WWE in years (Roman was only starting to get pushed when I stopped) but it's nice to see they've actually taken the time to develop this storyline. I can only imagine the pop that's gonna happen when the titles (either or) actually change hands because, funny enough when you don't pass belts around like hot cakes, they're gonna get taken a lot more seriously.

Now here's AEW's take on this shit with their "4 Pillars" and guess what they do? Just guess?
@Claudio Swiss @Nevermind @Darth Nihilus @Blade @Derpmaster9000

They basically bury themselves by bitching that they should have opportunities for the AEW World Championships like fucking heels, that they was scraping to the top, being jobbers, tag team goofs and basically being anything but actual contenders... but they want a Championship opportunity.

Meanwhile, Incel MJF even brings up that they had MENTORS! He literally buried them bringing up that every last one of them had a mentor(Sammy has Jericho, Jungle Boy had Christian Cage even if it didn't end well and Darby had Sting) so where they went in their career paths makes even less sense.
I don't give a fuck how or why people say "This was a good promo from all 3" when they made themselves look as pathetic as MJF did with his incel rant.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

Now here's AEW's take on this shit with their "4 Pillars" and guess what they do? Just guess?
@Claudio Swiss @Nevermind @Darth Nihilus @Blade @Derpmaster9000

They basically bury themselves by bitching that they should have opportunities for the AEW World Championships like fucking heels, that they was scraping to the top, being jobbers, tag team goofs and basically being anything but actual contenders... but they want a Championship opportunity.

Meanwhile, Incel MJF even brings up that they had MENTORS! He literally buried them bringing up that every last one of them had a mentor(Sammy has Jericho, Jungle Boy had Christian Cage even if it didn't end well and Darby had Sting) so where they went in their career paths makes even less sense.
I don't give a fuck how or why people say "This was a good promo from all 3" when they made themselves look as pathetic as MJF did with his incel rant.

AEW fanboys don't know what a good promo is or sounds like.

I'll be real, that incel promo from MJF was so bad, I'd rather watch Roman's two dumbest promos, where he made itself look like an absolute retard, then ever watch that incel promo again, because it was that bad.

And no, I ain't about to waste my time watching that promo up above. I got better shit to do than watch the wrestling equivalent of eye and ear-bleach that is whatever promo these fools cut. Just your description alone sounds dreadful enough. :mjlol

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Haven't really said anything about Tenkaichi 4 yet have I. I'll be pleasantly surprised if they don't just shell out the majority of its roster to reach even a Tenkaichi 1 game for dlc. But it's a modern day game so my expectations will be kept at a minimum . At least that way certain bullshit is more amusing than something that pisses you off, :mjlol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back