OBD Convo #29: outskirts nakama dome - no snatching edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Bitchmade ass leakers lying about the dog in Re4 Remake
I don't even know what was said, because like a true gamer, I did not allow myself to be open to leaks.

Only 'game' I ever did such for, was TLOU2, which resulted in me not being one of the worst pieces of shit ever shat out of AAA, when it comes to writing. :mjlol

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
I don't even know what was said, because like a true gamer, I did not allow myself to be open to leaks.

Only 'game' I ever did such for, was TLOU2, which resulted in me not being one of the worst pieces of shit ever shat out of AAA, when it comes to writing. :mjlol
They were saying shit about how the dog isnt there anymore and that they removed the dog and shit

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Yes look on on YouTube /co/
People in the comments going "we waited nine seasons for this". :kobeha

No you didn't, considering it wasn't a real thing or even a possibility that was hinted at seriously until about Volume 5 or 6. Only delusional shippers thought it was a thing before that, despite Monty actively and obviously pushing Blake x Sun in early Volumes.

That lot should thank Monty for dying, considering they damn well better know it would NEVER have happened if he didn't.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

And now going to be a a TV show

RIP to the TV viewers now that it’s their turn to watch the horror that is Abby getting pegged by Owen

:russ

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
They also turned Jaune old, and I think they are setting him up to die to a tree.

Im not kidding
Fucking really?

No you didn't, considering it wasn't a real thing or even a possibility that was hinted at seriously until about Volume 5 or 6. Only delusional shippers thought it was a thing before that, despite Monty actively and obviously pushing Blake x Sun in early Volumes.

That lot should thank Monty for dying, considering they damn well better know it would NEVER have happened if he didn't.
Lol

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

I don't remember Blake x Sun ever being hinted at during volume 1-2.

Sigismund

Fucking really?

Lol
I didnt actually watch for obvious reasons, but a bunch of other posts mention that to get out of that place, Jaune himself said it took the sacrifice of someone to get people out as he had seen someone sacrifice her own brother after poisoning Jaune to escape.

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I don't remember Blake x Sun ever being hinted at during volume 1-2.
Eh there's the scene where he says "I knew you'd look better without the bow" that at least implies a physical attraction, rather than just being platonic like Blake and Yang's interactions were.

I also remember her being willing to talk to him pretty quickly when she ran from the girls (including Yang notably). Sure you could chalk that up to him being a Faunus and therefore more likely to understand her issues, but she was on the run from the White Fang and other Faunus at the time so. :maybe

Admittedly there still wasn't very much, but it's more than she ever had with Yang.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Eh there's the scene where he says "I knew you'd look better without the bow" that at least implies a physical attraction, rather than just being platonic like Blake and Yang's interactions were.

I also remember her being willing to talk to him pretty quickly when she ran from the girls (including Yang notably). Sure you could chalk that up to him being a Faunus and therefore more likely to understand her issues, but she was on the run from the White Fang and other Faunus at the time so. :maybe

Admittedly there still wasn't very much, but it's more than she ever had with Yang.
Where? I admit I don't watch RBWY but the reviewer I saw talking about them never seemed to mention her or Sun talking to one another before season 4.

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Where? I admit I don't watch RBWY but the reviewer I saw talking about them never seemed to mention her or Sun talking to one another before season 4.
It's in the last few episodes of Volume 1.

After Blake and Weiss have the argument about the White Fang and Blake gives herself away by yelling "Maybe we were just tired of being pushed around."

Blake runs outside and takes off the bow she was using to cover her cat ears, at which point Sun is behind her (he's met her before this) and says "I knew you'd look better without the bow."

She then hangs with him and they go together to investigate a meeting Torchwick was having with the White Fang (or something like that), leading to the final fight of the Volume.

Not sure how the reviewers would have missed this, it's a big sequence for her character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back