• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #29: outskirts nakama dome - no snatching edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Ice Cube Movie GIF

• Dead
Reactions: Ral

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
No but DB Artists and Fanfic writers obsess with the idea to a weird degree
Dude who regularly takes Ls in the series as one of the weaker fighters whose always overshadowed by men both stronger and better looking than him and happens to have the hottest wife in the series (whose also much stronger than him no less).

Kinda speaks for itself

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Record of Lodoss War?

Wait a minute, did 18 really cheat on him? :skully

Honestly, the series just needs to end. It's way over the hill.
Nah people just forgot for a moment that comeback arcs don't exist in Dbs :mjlol .
I blame TFS with making Krillin getting beaten by something a meme
TFS makes talking about Db with certain people in general really annoying :mjpls. And ff7 which is weird because their abridged series for that truly sucks ass :mjlol.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
You know what's the funny thing with Launch? The fact that Toriyamma didn't actually forget about her :skully . He intentionally wrote her out of the series at the start of the Z saga but he forgot that he did that, dude forgot that he didn't forget :mjlol.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Didn’t he say he was gonna bring her back to help Goku with the Spirit Bomb, only to forget shortly after and have 17 take her place in that scene instead

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
You know what's the funny thing with Launch? The fact that Toriyamma didn't actually forget about her :skully . He intentionally wrote her out of the series at the start of the Z saga but he forgot that he did that, dude forgot that he didn't forget :mjlol.
And then allowed her to be written back in for a cameo in the Buu saga, if I'm not mistaken. :mjlol

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Didn’t he say he was gonna bring her back to help Goku with the Spirit Bomb, only to forget shortly after and have 17 take her place in that scene instead
Most people I've seen are talking about the whole series though after the og Db era. Which didn't really happen. Krillin said in the Saiyan saga she left to chase Tien when Bulma asked about her. Unfortunately for her Tien can fly and doesn't give a shit about her :skully .
And then allowed her to be written back in for a cameo in the Buu saga, if I'm not mistaken. :mjlol
Nah 17 decided to take his VIP status early pre Super and stole that spot like the delinquent he is:kobeha.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Most people I've seen are talking about the whole series though after the og Db era. Which didn't really happen. Krillin said in the Saiyan saga she left to chase Tien when Bulma asked about her. Unfortunately for her Tien can fly and doesn't give a shit about her :skully .

Nah 17 decided to take his VIP status early pre Super and stole that spot like the delinquent he is:kobeha.
No, I definitely recall seeing her in that cameo, she just didn't do jack shit, unlike 17.:hestonpls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back