• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #29: outskirts nakama dome - no snatching edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
ToP Anime did alot to redeem him before he got rung out, Super Hero did the finishing touches.
EDIT: Anime Piccolo vs. Frost actually had him put up a valiant effort and actually shattered Whis' and Vados' barrier with his SPC after he charged it up for so goddamned long.
The Manga just had him get destroyed like a bitch.
Piccolo did fine against Frost in the manga too.

31.jpeg

32.jpeg

Frost had to use that poison needle trick against him too

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The fight is weird to pin down in the manga because Goku outright said Piccolo has zero chance of beating Frost

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Goku was also fooled into thinking Frost was stronger than he really was from thinking he was genuinely knocked out by him

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
f006493e1f76764e2914c3293a4fadb2--final-fantasy-art-final-fantasy-crisis-core.jpg

reminder that in the og ccore art drafts, nomura literally has zack that shredded like a hnk char, i know in the cgi, they turned them leaner cuz thats what they want to promote, but in the remake version, really made them even skinnier, almost lost all of their gains, even angeal ain't the same

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
TOP piccolo probably would've beaten frost given he survived blows from u6 nameks and latter in the Manga given Goku stated he's impressed at how strong both Piccolo and Gohan gotten
I don’t think he would honestly, outside of a lucky hit with SBC

Frost outperformed Piccolo in the ToP during the manga events and an anime writer already confirmed Piccolo is weaker than him in the ToP

I’m talking ToP arc here, not Moro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back