• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #29: outskirts nakama dome - no snatching edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cody showed in this promo he could hang on the mic, and has genuinely learned his lessons. He showed he could make a good top guy with this promo, if nothing else.

Last week's RAW promo and this one honestly shows me he learned from his WWE stint AND his AEW stint real well and I do agree he can absolutely be a Top Guy for the company and can easily hold it till the next big thing comes from NXT or otherwise.

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
Piccolo did fine against Frost in the manga too.

31.jpeg

32.jpeg

Frost had to use that poison needle trick against him too
Did the artist here even study anatomy?

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
>and 20

Ngl Id run away too, 21 people jumping your ass ain't gonna end well for you
It honestly makes Floyd look like a Punk ass bitch to take so many with him when just going by himself should be enough because he is a champ unlike Jake so if anything he makes himself look weaker than he actually is.
I like that Jake’s response after the event was basically “you’re still mad I took your hat?!”

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I would prefer Jey superkicking him before they leave, but I guess a walkout on its own could work too.
Cody has to go over clean. A superkick would ruin the moment.

The Usos and Solo will come out as Roman orders them to help when he's in real trouble. But he didn't help them on night 1 against KO and Sami. They will then walk out.

Source or it's a trap.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

Yes that’s why they have a job and get paid for their work as an illustrator while your unappealing art is getting beat by A.I. and is only good for toilet paper

Last edited:

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Every convention I’ve been too and these Tumblrinas at the stands offering paid commissions with art looking like that and their lines are empty all day next to the artist selling anime boobs or cool comic book art

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back