• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #29: outskirts nakama dome - no snatching edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Made herb baked chicken on Monday

Sprinkled parsley on top for better presentation
Approve South Park GIF

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

I finished reading Tolkien's Lay of Leithian today and will likely finish the full Beren and Luthien tomorrow.

Reading that poem made me think of an epic poem I can do for my cyberpunk universe, something I never thought I'd attempt but tried some short ones for The Fall of the Fated Queen and think I did OK. This will either succeed spectacularly or blow up in my face. But you need to challenge yourself.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
How is Wo Long? I've heard mixed things about it and it was either it or RE4 so the choice was clear
It's fun

it has sekiro style deflect mechanics but it suffers from the classic team ninja dogshit for the sake of bullshit game design pitfall

It's prob the most accessible souls-like game they've put out and the character customization is NIOH 2 tier

The drip is pretty good too and I genuinely liked what they did with Lu Bu story wise

Def worth a playthrough when you get some extra cash and have some extra time to burn

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
it will fail, and suggs will add it as side quest for his omniversal janitors, because, meta omniversal power levels :yousmart

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
the isshin game with samurai kiryu >> lol wo long

sekiro still styles on it, wo long has some neat fights and bosses, but feels like a sekiro gaiden, tbh

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
From a gameplay perspective no

Sekiro still has the best gameplay that Miyazaki has cranked out so far, up there with bloodborne and the rally mechanic. It's a fun souls-like and it addresses some of the walls newer players might have coming into a game like it.

If you liked NIOH you'll like Wo-Long

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
can't wait to play Limbus Company after I finish getting caught up with all the other Project Moon stuff :wow
I'm still getting my ass beat in Lobotomy Corporation by forgetting about the god damn bunker every other day :mjgrin

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
it will fail, and suggs will add it as side quest for his omniversal janitors, because, meta omniversal power levels :yousmart
I remember Suggs basically lifted Getbackers onto one of his pages and made it worse. That was the extent of what I saw.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
suggs basically based his series on getbackers and other series he likes, and cuz of the getbackers deception, got mad and turned everyone in his series, even the fodders to omniversal levels :mjlol

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member

one of the best respect threads on fanzverse, underrated one, by teddy :tupac

Standing in the Battledome

Now here is where the Suggsverse truly shines and where virtually all of its unintential comedic material stems from. Practically every named character is multiverse level or much higher by the end of their respective books. For conveniance purposes, I'll being posting links to excerpts since actually purchasing the books might as well be the equivalent of taking taking a shit on nature by dosing its forests in oil.

and that was on 2012, after his books got revisited, he turned everyone to megaversal/and omniversal levels with vsbw dimensional tier like terms and hax :mjlol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back