• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #29: outskirts nakama dome - no snatching edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
Nov_nta_von_dEste.webp

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I actually once met Lionel Suggs on another forum.

His reputation in the Vs Community and whack fanfiction book series aside, he himself is a pretty nice and cordial fellow.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
There's a being called Archon who is the Quantum Source of all things in the spatial axis on an atomic and sub-atomic scale. Some dude named Villain is outside of his sphere of influence (wouldn't be a Suggsverse story without this kind of person :zaru). Villain...get ready for this... generates an algorithmic equation that says that Quantum doesn't exist. Villain also does some intense reading and once again, I quote:

Villain started to turn through the pages, completely reading all levels of supersets and subsets of infinity within the pages Within a Planck length.

Villain Descendingsword started to read the reality behind the signatures. An infinite series of infinite realities and phenomena, all each greater than each other were imprinted behind their signatures.

> archon
> bro, @Vespa Crabro, dont tell me, this archon, is the one tracestar media has?
> imagine the plot twist
> anime war by tracestar media, is a spin off series to suggsverse
> :russ :hestonpls

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Oh my god.

SteinerScream solos.

Guy's got the yottaversal peaks.

Suggsverse can't match that.

WHO'S NEXT?

YOU'RE NEXT ON MY LIST!

YOU SEE LIONEL SUGGS, THE REASON WHY YOU CAME UP WITH A WORK THIS SHITTY THAT MAKES TWILIGHT LOOK GOOD? EQUIVALENT TO A BITCH AS UGLY AS MOTHER TERESA'S CENTURY-OLD CUNT?

THREE WORDS- YOUR INNER INADEQUACY!

YOU SEE YOU GOT SO FRUSTRATED THAT THE OBD WOULDN'T BUY YOUR GETBACKERS WANK, AND YOU GOT SO FRUSTRATED THAT EVERYONE THINKS YOU'RE LOW-LIFE ^ (not the meaning of the word "respect".) WITH AN EFFEMINATE PERSONALITY THAT YOU HAD TO COME UP WITH A 'STORY' THAT SHOWED OFF THE POWER OF YOUR WANKERY TO TRY AND GET THE OBD BACK!

BUT THE CRAZY THING IS, YOU POWER DOES NOT MAKE QUALITY MAKE!

I UNDERSTAND WHERE YOU'RE COMIN' FROM, YOU LOOK AT THE LARGEST PEAKS IN THE WORLD AND YOU GET FILLED WITH RAGE, SO YOU GOTTA TRY AND SHOW OFF YOUR 'TALENT' SOME OTHER WAY, BUT I'M HERE TO TELL YA- GIVE IT UP!

YOU CAN NEVER DUPLICATE THE LARGEST PEAKS IN THE WORLD, YOU CAN NEVER DUPLICATE QUALITY, AND YOU CAN'T EVEN DUPLICATE TWILIGHT! YOU WILL NEVER REDEEM YOURSELF IN FRONT OF THE OBD, AND CERTAINLY NOT IN FRONT OF THE BIG BAD BOOTY DADDY!

SO THIS GOES TO ALL MY FREAKS OUT THERE, BIG POPPA PUMP IS YA HOOKUP! HOLLA IF YA HEAR ME!

[YOUTUBE]8Qw6rzN-uZE[/YOUTUBE]

Those old posts. Lmao.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Allegretto used his mind to cancel out the very reality of Tenerezza. Her matter, energy, substance, and reality itself was canceled out. It never existed at all... The music of the world told Waltz that his opponent had power over the Anti-Equation. He could use the very Anti-Existence to generate the anti-essence of a substance or form to cancel it out completely

Allegretto attempted to attack her with a series of heavy blows. In a mere femtosecond, he unleashed 37 tredecillion distinct attacks [...]

:russ :russ :russ :russ :russ

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Tenerezza then took out the candle that represented his essence, memory, timeline, and being. She blew it out as it finally reached a second within time.

She stepped out of the void of nothingness and raised the temperature around Allegretto so high, that it reached above Planck Temperature. The temperature was at an infinite level.

hahahahahahahahahaha :bookerpls

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
There's a being called Archon who is the Quantum Source of all things in the spatial axis on an atomic and sub-atomic scale. Some dude named Villain is outside of his sphere of influence (wouldn't be a Suggsverse story without this kind of person :zaru). Villain...get ready for this... generates an algorithmic equation that says that Quantum doesn't exist. Villain also does some intense reading and once again, I quote:

Villain started to turn through the pages, completely reading all levels of supersets and subsets of infinity within the pages Within a Planck length.

Villain Descendingsword started to read the reality behind the signatures. An infinite series of infinite realities and phenomena, all each greater than each other were imprinted behind their signatures.

> archon
> bro, @Vespa Crabro, dont tell me, this archon, is the one tracestar media has?
> imagine the plot twist
> anime war by tracestar media, is a spin off series to suggsverse
> :russ :hestonpls
Plot twist

Tracestar's Archon is merely his base form :heston

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
I will say this about Suggs

I remember when lolDead Lock tried to call him fat, then it turns out Suggs is actually a fit looking dude in real life so he at least takes care of his body, props to him there

He must have been coping so hard about the fact that Suggs looks healthier than him :mjlol
Come to think of it, that makes me curious...

What would a story written by Schizo Lock read like? :tupac

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Endless rambling and wanking of obscure comic book characters only he cares about and racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back