• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #29: outskirts nakama dome - no snatching edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
FrW6QLZaYAMmxdL

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
>Guy keeps telling me i need to watch ginatama since i watched OP and DB
>tell him i tried once but the amount of nonsense in between the actual plot turned me off from it and i feel its a bit overrated
>hes now upset that I feel that way when i've watched overrated shows like OP, Bleach, and DB

Nigga fuck off, im allowed to not like a show you clown

He’s not entirely wrong

I have no clue why there were memes that lodged him together with Kenshiro and Guts as some kind of badass

Honestly, I never understood the "Saitama being a badass" deal considering how nothing he does is badass whatsoever.
He normally acts the way he does because he's extremely disconnected in Humanity in his ideal to be the strongest ever and consequently completely bored out of his skull even when he can remedy that by NOT being a Hero.

Saitama is legit closer to a child that knows what he does suck and refuses to move the hell on because he doesn't want to do X, he wants to do Y. It's why the comedy tends to work well for the Webcomic but gets dumb and ridiculous when Murata and ONE play to the meme completely in the Manga.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Honestly, I never understood the "Saitama being a badass" deal considering how nothing he does is badass whatsoever.
He normally acts the way he does because he's extremely disconnected in Humanity in his ideal to be the strongest ever and consequently completely bored out of his skull even when he can remedy that by NOT being a Hero.

Saitama is legit closer to a child that knows what he does suck and refuses to move the hell on because he doesn't want to do X, he wants to do Y. It's why the comedy tends to work well for the Webcomic but gets dumb and ridiculous when Murata and ONE play to the meme completely in the Manga.
Because "strong guy beat up weaker guy without really trying therefore badass". :smh

It doesn't take a "badass" to beat people when you're already the strongest being in the series by a wide margin, at least not in my opinion.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Saitama does have all the necessities to be badass in terms of his abilities, he just doesn’t have the needed personality to go with it

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Saitama does have a couple of badass moments, but they're all either in side chapters or the shit the manga skipped :zaru

Like the part where he stands up for the police and the way he talks Webcomic Garou down were both badass in my book since they were the rare moments we gets to see Saitama actually being a hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back