• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #29: outskirts nakama dome - no snatching edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I find the idea of Vegeta going around asking the other Saiyans to do the SSJG ritual on him kind of funny.
They probably all went "Why dude, Beerus isn't gonna destroy the planet now?" :mjpls

I just imagine it would have been a super awkward scene, which is probably why it wasn't shown.
Because it didn't happen

Vegeta got god through sheer training

Of course Max with the shit taste as usual, being the only person I've seen react to this who doesn't like Lars' new outfit (which is easily one of the best in the game, along with Jin and Kazuya's). Well at least he admit he looks cool in every other way. :maybe

"This guy just TURNED INTO LIGHTNING!" :smh

TBF this isn't just a Max thing but seriously, have these people never even watched the Flash or something like that? You don't need to be an anime fan to realize Lars is just moving really fast which, combined with the lightning he puts out, makes it LOOK like he turned into lightning.

He doesn't LITERALLY turn into lightning during his finisher, show some common sense people, he's not Enel.

He does actually turn into to lightning just briefly. It was the same with his ninja storm super

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Sketched Yamato
IMG_20230320_120209_1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back