Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
Haradahachi will be canon beyond canon

22_haradahachi04.jpg

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
weeks ago

me and @Xhominid The Apex in one of the streams, we were watching some t8 trailers, and we both said, that this jun aint seeming alright, and has true final boss vibes, and with this trailer, those assumptions are becoming even more canon

only

time will tell i know, but, the theories seem aint lying, unless harada trolls, and decides to put a tori like gag and retcons stuff, cuz we all know tekken aint high iq plot material/story :mjlol

weeks ago

me and @Xhominid The Apex in one of the streams, we were watching some t8 trailers, and we both said, that this jun aint seeming alright, and has true final boss vibes, and with this trailer, those assumptions are becoming even more canon

only

time will tell i know, but, the theories seem aint lying, unless harada trolls, and decides to put a tori like gag and retcons stuff, cuz we all know tekken aint high iq plot material/story :mjlol

Like I said, if they do Jun dirty like they did with Kazumi and make her the final boss, Harada can go fuck himself.
This is the end of the Mishima storyline, don't you try and basically make Kazuya come off like the good guy here for fuck's sake.
Oh who am I kidding? Heihachi will be back somehow and it will just be the Mishima storyline part 2.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
people think, t8 is like the endgame arc, where everyone is at peak, men and chicks

harada: ''finally, we glad to inform you, that, the act 1 of the story ends here, and in the next games, we continue with act 2, thanks for the support, and stay tuned for more''

:russ

people think, t8 is like the endgame arc, where everyone is at peak, men and chicks

harada: ''finally, we glad to inform you, that, the act 1 of the story ends here, and in the next games, we continue with act 2, thanks for the support, and stay tuned for more''

:russ

And Harada do the real surprise....

Tekken 9 will actually have Soul Calibur characters matter in the story with the Mishimas vs. the Alexandria family line :oldryoma

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
sc rebooted and implemented in the tekken verse, in a modern setting :hestonpls

akuma and geese might have to return back too :russ

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Like I said, if they do Jun dirty like they did with Kazumi and make her the final boss, Harada can go fuck himself.
This is the end of the Mishima storyline, don't you try and basically make Kazuya come off like the good guy here for fuck's sake.
Oh who am I kidding? Heihachi will be back somehow and it will just be the Mishima storyline part 2.
How'd he do Kazumi dirty? Unless you mean setting her up to be the bad guy to redeem heihachi? As shit as it was we already knew Kazuya got the devil gene from his mom and we knew Heihachi killed her. It was honestly one of the only ways her story could have gone. Its just that redeeming heihachi after 7 games is dumb. Especially when a simple "your mom tried to kill me" would have been enough to completely undo the events of Tekken. Though tbh it's less "redeeming" and more "justification" for killing Kazumi.

Doubt they'll have Kaz be a good guy though, even at the start of the series he was introduced as being up to no good. Jin is who they're clearly trying to "redeem" tbh

How'd he do Kazumi dirty? Unless you mean setting her up to be the bad guy to redeem heihachi? As shit as it was we already knew Kazuya got the devil gene from his mom and we knew Heihachi killed her.

To be fair, Tekken 5 actually implied hard that Jinpachi was the Progenitor before Tekken 6 then played hot potato and it went to Azrael. I have no problem with Kazumi being killed by Heihachi though as he was always a shitheel pretending to be otherwise.

It was honestly one of the only ways her story could have gone. Its just that redeeming heihachi after 7 games is dumb. Especially when a simple "your mom tried to kill me" would have been enough to completely undo the events of Tekken. Though tbh it's less "redeeming" and more "justification" for killing Kazumi.

Okay yeah, it's redeeming Heihachi that's the bigger problem for me but I usually go to Kazumi for it because it's difficult to really point out how Tekken 7 carried that out without pointing out how it feels like it's trying to redeem him in certain fashions(Like having him not immediately answer the reporter when he points out how far Heihachi will go for this blood feud) rather just make him reap his just desserts.

Doubt they'll have Kaz be a good guy though, even at the start of the series he was introduced as being up to no good. Jin is who they're clearly trying to "redeem" tbh

Harada stated that Jun is trying to cleanse the evil within Kazuya the entire time so... fuck if I know if that means Jun is back just to die by Kazuya for real or Jun will be a "final boss" to redeem Jin and purify his Devil Gene.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
To be fair, Tekken 5 actually implied hard that Jinpachi was the Progenitor before Tekken 6 then played hot potato and it went to Azrael. I have no problem with Kazumi being killed by Heihachi though as he was always a shitheel pretending to be otherwise.
????

Jinpachi was never stated to have the devil gene even in 5, that was the assumption people made until Harada cleared it up like close to15 years ago lol
Okay yeah, it's redeeming Heihachi that's the bigger problem for me but I usually go to Kazumi for it because it's difficult to really point out how Tekken 7 carried that out without pointing out how it feels like it's trying to redeem him in certain fashions(Like having him not immediately answer the reporter when he points out how far Heihachi will go for this blood feud) rather just make him reap his just desserts.
He did reap his just desserts though. His son threw him into a volcano and now it's Kaz' turn

Harada stated that Jun is trying to cleanse the evil within Kazuya the entire time so... fuck if I know if that means Jun is back just to die by Kazuya for real or Jun will be a "final boss" to redeem Jin and purify his Devil Gene.

If she were a final boss why would she be purifying his devil gene as a way to redeem him lol

????

Jinpachi was never stated to have the devil gene even in 5, that was the assumption people made until Harada cleared it up like close to15 years ago lol

That was after Tekken 6 happened though.

He did reap his just desserts though. His son threw him into a volcano and now it's Kaz' turn

I know that but I'm saying the story was trying to make him sympathetic at moments which was really off to how he was seen in every other game to be an out and out bastard because he is.

If she were a final boss why would she be purifying his devil gene as a way to redeem him lol

You tell me, it ain't the first time we got swerves in fighting game stories for the hell of it.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
kaz in the first 2 games, wasn't full evil, more like anti hero, in t4 though and onwards, he became

problem

is

when you and kurou talk about tekken, you misunderstand each other, and mix the lore, for no reason, by trying to nitpick points, which are obvious, but hey, this is o bee dee, thats a motto, we semi antagonize each other, even for the way we gon say hi to each other :russ :mjlol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back