• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #30: SHARK SUPREMACY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
nate-hammond-ephraelstern-smaller.jpg

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm also trying to get the frames to behave like Steam Profile avatar frames where they can go outside of the avatar itself, but easier said that done :wow

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I understand all but the last duo.

Tai and Matt as a duo wasn't even memorable, let alone particularly good.
> Says Taichi and Yamato "aren't even memorable"
> Voted for Naruto and Sasuke.
:kobeha

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
That man just played himself so hard, and he doesn't even realize it. :bookerpls
"Naruto and Sasuke's friendship is better and their rivalry is compelling in Part 1". :mjpls

Their friendship literally makes NO FUCKING SENSE, it's BARELY better than Deku and Bakugo, only because they have ONE bit of common ground (being that they are both lonely orphans) but otherwise, it's the same bullshit.

Naruto somehow thinks Sasuke is his best friend, despite the guy doing nothing but treating Naruto like shit and outright discarding and betraying everone for a chance to kill his brother, then later trying to KILL Naruto among several other people. Not to mention helping to start the ninja equivalent of WORLD WAR 3.

Xadlin

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
"Naruto and Sasuke's friendship is better and their rivalry is compelling in Part 1". :mjpls

Their friendship literally makes NO FUCKING SENSE, it's BARELY better than Deku and Bakugo, only because they have ONE bit of common ground (being that they are both lonely orphans) but otherwise, it's the same bullshit.

Naruto somehow thinks Sasuke is his best friend, despite the guy doing nothing but treating Naruto like shit and outright discarding and betraying everone for a chance to kill his brother, then later trying to KILL Naruto among several other people. Not to mention helping to start the ninja equivalent of WORLD WAR 3.
iu

>Decides to go watch High & Low on Netflix
>Finds out there are SO many movies of it and not just The WORST
>2 in Particular seems like they actually start off the franchise... but they don't.

@Blade can I say how much I hate you for this :heston

EDIT: OF COURSE, it has a Television Series too which the Movies branch off from just like The WORST, goddamn you Blade!
:heston

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back