• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #30: SHARK SUPREMACY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Screenshot_9.png

what do the chains mean

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

Dunno how I feel about most of this. On one hand a lot of the changes help aid in highly aggressive playstyles and I'm all about oppression sessions. But it also feels like they just want to take away a lot of the decision making involved in how you approach your opponent and the fact that RA can't be punished skews the risk reward like crazy. You can throw it out and if it hits you just took like 40% of your opponents health but if not? Doesn't matter they can't hurt you. So then there's never a reason to not through out a RA.
Tailflips also seemed designed to make combos easier which makes no sense because they added auto combos.

Still a day 1 buy but I hope it doesn't become a waste of money like Strive was

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
Screenshot_9.png

what do the chains mean
They’re not max uptie yet, those will go away once you clear chapter 2 and you also get their base EGO at tier 3 for free. The base ID’s are actually really fucking good, especially outis

I see you also got one of the best ID’s (kurokumo hong lu), he actually outperforms 000 rarity ID’s if he gets rolling :skully

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
It’s gonna make sure you get your vitamins and minerals

Even if it kills you :mjgrin
Well I managed to beat him the second time around. switched up who i brought with me. I ended up bringing these niggas
choice.jpg

They’re not max uptie yet, those will go away once you clear chapter 2 and you also get their base EGO at tier 3 for free. The base ID’s are actually really fucking good, especially outis

I see you also got one of the best ID’s (kurokumo hong lu), he actually outperforms 000 rarity ID’s if he gets rolling :skully
Whats funny is that i like using the guy next to him more than most others because he punches shit

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
Well I managed to beat him the second time around. switched up who i brought with me. I ended up bringing these niggas
choice.jpg

Whats funny is that i like using the guy next to him more than most others because he punches shit
Shi association ID’s are kinda cheeks rn so I’d recommend swapping heathcliff back to his base one since that one’s really solid.

Meursault is wild, he gets another ID that punches shit but he has Liu association tech to he’s on fire while he does it and his third skill is a homage to geese and akuma, pretty dope. His new 000 ID is basically a knight Templar that punches giant nails into people

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
So, mercenaries is coming out on the 7th of April as free dlc for RE4 remake, and apparently, with improvements, not only with three new characters, but with the areas being bigger than they were before with RE4.

Its amazing what the dev team can do, when they have the time and drive. Shame this couldn't be spared for RE3 remake too. :wow

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Shi association ID’s are kinda cheeks rn so I’d recommend swapping heathcliff back to his base one since that one’s really solid.
That explains why they were doing fuck all for damage.
Meursault is wild, he gets another ID that punches shit but he has Liu association tech to he’s on fire while he does it and his third skill is a homage to geese and akuma, pretty dope. His new 000 ID is basically a knight Templar that punches giant nails into people
Now im looking forward to using getting more lunacy to summon more shit

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
with series like these, they gonna make me to rewatch again all the tas supes series with george newbern

and thats a great thing, tbh :mjlol
Tim Daly but yeah I already finished watching that series last month and it was as good as the best of BTAS if not better in other cases.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
Tim Daly but yeah I already finished watching that series last month and it was as good as the best of BTAS if not better in other cases.

i am so used to jl tas and jl unlimited with newbern and always tend to forget that george has replaced tim, lmao, sometimes i mistake them, they kinda similar, tim's voice kinda calmer yet serious, meanwhile george's can be stronger and also chill too

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
That explains why they were doing fuck all for damage.

Now im looking forward to using getting more lunacy to summon more shit
Save up the shard crates you get from progression because you can just straight up get the 000 or 00 ID and EGO you like just by saving up. It’s actually more worth it to go for shards than it is to roll.

image.png

Edit: these are the crates

the yellow ones let you pick a character to get shards for so it's easy to build up to what you want

the others give you a random amount of shards for a random character so they're good if you need to make some quick thread to upgrade an ID or EGO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back