• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #30: SHARK SUPREMACY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
Stuff to try for:

Pursuance Meursault EGO, at tier 3 it’s probably the best EGO in the game next to Faust’s battle pass one

Battle pass is actually worth it if you’re feeling generous and it’s not a pain to max it out l. Once you clear chapter 2 you’ll also unlock the dungeon which gives you lunacy weekly + 20 battle pass EXP 3 times a week which is 6 levels. Non bonus clears gives 7 EXP and it’s repeatable as long as you have modules to burn

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Damn they are really cranking these trailers out now!

Xiaoyu looks like Xiaoyu I guess, nothing much to say here. :maybe
Though seeing that she's beating up Nina in the trailer, The4thSnake might try calling bullshit on that again like he did for the anime.

Never mind that Nina's never been pushed as particularly strong AFAIK, nor Xiaoyu particularly weak, so why Ling being able to fight Nina is "bullshit" is beyond me. I guess because "she's just a school-girl" or some shit. :kobeha

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
I read the recent Black Clover chapter and I gotta admit I wasn't expecting Yuno to get that damn broken :mjlol .

On another note I tried playing Ff15 again just to finish the last dungeon but I got bored pretty much immediately and just played ff10 instead :skully.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
> my adventures with sueperman
> adult swim series
> well
> made by the karen who helped in steven universe
> i can see the color race change, on certain chars already

oh, lads

expect dozens of memes, you know where this is going :mjlol

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Steven Universe creator involved. That’s a deal breaker for me to steer clear away from this.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
with series like these, they gonna make me to rewatch again all the tas supes series with george newbern

and thats a great thing, tbh :mjlol

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Entertainment in general is ass these days because we keep firing the wrong kind of people for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back