• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #30: SHARK SUPREMACY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Jn1oa1B.jpg

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Sadly, it is highly likely that he will be retconned, because at the end of the last published Heresy novel, Ollanius did not enter the ship, he is with Vulkan, speaking of the rise of a fifth god who will be linked to humanity.

The one who did enter was Loken, this is curious because in the first novel of the Horus Heresy he mentions that he had a dream in which he was with the Emperor and his father Horus, he sacrificed his life for the Emperor, and seeing what is happening , it is possible that Ollanius will be exchanged for Loken.

Still, Pius will always be the last gigachad Catholic.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Sadly, it is highly likely that he will be retconned, because at the end of the last published Heresy novel, Ollanius did not enter the ship, he is with Vulkan, speaking of the rise of a fifth god who will be linked to humanity.

The one who did enter was Loken, this is curious because in the first novel of the Horus Heresy he mentions that he had a dream in which he was with the Emperor and his father Horus, he sacrificed his life for the Emperor, and seeing what is happening , it is possible that Ollanius will be exchanged for Loken.

Still, Pius will always be the last gigachad Catholic.
I could care less for GW crappy attempts at rectoning shit that have no business at being messed with

Ollanus will always be that guy

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
From what I heard back when it was talked about that lady was a poacher or hunter that killed many of that Elephants kin so it wanted vengeance.
As @NostalgiaFan stated, the woman was a poacher who killed the Elephant's kin and as it's been consistently stated:

Elephants never forget and they are VENGEFUL AS FUCK. She deserved every bit of what happened to her.
There's also another story, from a guy who passed away, but had a good relationship with some elephants. The entire troop practically rolled up to his funeral to pay their respects in their own way. Some of the most wholesome shit I've ever heard of, regarding them. :wow

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
There's also another story, from a guy who passed away, but had a good relationship with some elephants. The entire troop practically rolled up to his funeral to pay their respects in their own way. Some of the most wholesome shit I've ever heard of, regarding them. :wow
What absolute chads. Be sure to respect your big friends of the lands and the seas.:wow

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
wdGB4vr.jpg

this is the tier list, based on the pl's from the superhuman student's side

murayama retired in the 2019 high low vs worst movie, but still counts, for showing the fact and gap between the power, and he is the strongest student, and now, raoh is the current next gen murayama = raoh is first place in the s class tier

so far this pl list, is based from high low vs worst tv series, the 2019 movie and the 2022 movie (mura, todoroki, and few others are from 2015 = og series), but they still were part till the 2019 movie, like for example, mura's best bodyguards who also graduated along with him (and they also part of the s class tier, just not on the level of the chars who are part of it), this will make easier to explain things, now that i made it, cuz you can remember them easier like that

another note, insane mode todoroki > sachio and fujio, otherwise, sane todoroki is a peer to them, at best, slightly weaker

if a new movie comes out in the future, psure the tier list will change once again, cuz with each new movie, most chars gain zenkais and there are dif placements for them, except from the usual strong ones, where it is determined more thoroughly and the alteration is played on the details aspect

amagai is literally the weakest, mean, he had his finger broken and almost lost, from a badly damaged tsukasa, who had endured all the crazy punishment, including dozens of hits, from many steel pipes to the head and ribs, ryo's holding back yet still imbued with wall+ level power/attacks, etc)

now, if there was a jerk tier, amagai would be top tier levels, lol

some other time, i will make the tier list for the high low superhuman adults, where the high tiers and top tiers are on another level. or you know what, prob will put them all together, once i will have to remind you again the og trilogy movies and bit from the tv series

@Xhominid The Apex @Darth Nihilus @Xadlin @Uoruk @shade0180

Last edited:

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
wdGB4vr.jpg

this is the tier list, based on the pl's from the superhuman student's side

murayama retired in the 2019 high low vs worst movie, but still counts, for showing the fact and gap between the power, and he is the strongest student, and now, raoh is the current next gen murayama = raoh is first place in the s class tier

so far this pl list, is based from high low vs worst tv series, the 2019 movie and the 2022 movie (mura, todoroki, and few others are from 2015 = og series), but they still were part till the 2019 movie, like for example, mura's best bodyguards who also graduated along with him (and they also part of the s class tier, just not on the level of the chars who are part of it), this will make easier to explain things, now that i made it, cuz you can remember them easier like that

another note, insane mode todoroki > sachio and fujio, otherwise, sane todoroki is a peer to them, at best, slightly weaker

if a new movie comes out in the future, psure the tier list will change once again, cuz with each new movie, most chars gain zenkais and there are dif placements for them, except from the usual strong ones, where it is determined more thoroughly and the alteration is played on the details aspect

amagai is literally the weakest, mean, he hand his finger broken and almost lost, from a badly damaged tsukasa, who had endured all the crazy punishment, including dozens of hits, from many steel pipes to the head and ribs, ryo's holding back yet still imbued with wall+ level power/attacks, etc)

now, if there was a jerk tier, amagai would be top tier levels, lol

some other time, i will make the tier list for the high low superhuman adults, where the high tiers and top tiers are on another level. or you know what, prob will put them all together, once i will have to remind you again the og trilogy movies and bit from the tv series

@Xhominid The Apex @Darth Nihilus @Xadlin @Uoruk @shade0180

Mura is Beerus

Fuji is Goku

Todo is Vegeta

Gotcha :mjpls

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
the only dif is, mura appeared in almost every high low movie and tv series

and was whooping peeps, unlike once in 5 years beerus goalpost apperance, but yeah, u got it, in a way :russ

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
From Crows to Housen and SWORD

so, when i make the next tier list, u want me to add crows zero lads too, for the full complete edition (in case a new high low movie aint out by then, and the placements change), but also including the high low adults too, got you :yousmart

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
so, when i make the next tier list, u want me to add crows zero lads too, for the full complete edition (in case a new high low movie aint out by then, and the placements change), but also including the high low adults too, got you :yousmart

Might as well

Who knows where they might take it next

Also going back and replaying Yakuza 0

Young Kiryu took at least three bullets from Lao Gui and survived

Got hit full force by a motorcycle among other things

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
in the majima vs lao gui fight, the popular double digit hypersonic feat, happened in that fight (end game fights of y0)

and kiryu easily scales cuz for obv reasons, so yeah, even from y0, the verse was quite strong, overall, they can solo series like kenshin, and samurai champloo, in secs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back