• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #30: SHARK SUPREMACY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadlin

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
I'm actually surprised the show never actually tackled this not once... though it probably did and I never heard of it :kobeha
:pog:
0d0408_5863366.jpg

wdGB4vr.jpg

this is the tier list, based on the pl's from the superhuman student's side

murayama retired in the 2019 high low vs worst movie, but still counts, for showing the fact and gap between the power, and he is the strongest student, and now, raoh is the current next gen murayama = raoh is first place in the s class tier

so far this pl list, is based from high low vs worst tv series, the 2019 movie and the 2022 movie (mura, todoroki, and few others are from 2015 = og series), but they still were part till the 2019 movie, like for example, mura's best bodyguards who also graduated along with him (and they also part of the s class tier, just not on the level of the chars who are part of it), this will make easier to explain things, now that i made it, cuz you can remember them easier like that

another note, insane mode todoroki > sachio and fujio, otherwise, sane todoroki is a peer to them, at best, slightly weaker

if a new movie comes out in the future, psure the tier list will change once again, cuz with each new movie, most chars gain zenkais and there are dif placements for them, except from the usual strong ones, where it is determined more thoroughly and the alteration is played on the details aspect

amagai is literally the weakest, mean, he had his finger broken and almost lost, from a badly damaged tsukasa, who had endured all the crazy punishment, including dozens of hits, from many steel pipes to the head and ribs, ryo's holding back yet still imbued with wall+ level power/attacks, etc)

now, if there was a jerk tier, amagai would be top tier levels, lol

some other time, i will make the tier list for the high low superhuman adults, where the high tiers and top tiers are on another level. or you know what, prob will put them all together, once i will have to remind you again the og trilogy movies and bit from the tv series

@Xhominid The Apex @Darth Nihilus @Xadlin @Uoruk @shade0180
Nice list blade
Haha thought since you added the “low tier” SS should have been the “High tier”
:heston

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Bio-Trashly. I refuse to dignify that with Broly's name. :wow
Honestly I rewatched the movie since I haven’t watched it in a decade and it’s really not that bad. It was fun seeing Goten and Trunks as the MCs there

Bio Broly is better than Cell Max, unironically. He at least spoke a word and overcame mind control :skully

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Honestly I rewatched the movie since I haven’t watched it in a decade and it’s really not that bad. It was fun seeing Goten and Trunks as the MCs there

Bio Broly is better than Cell Max, unironically. He at least spoke a word and overcame mind control :skully
When you have to use Cell Max as your example, you've already failed. Cell Max is bottom of the barrel, in terms of DB villains and a massive disappointment compared to what he could've been. Bio-Trashly being better than the lowest of lowest rungs says absolutely nothing. :mjlol

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
For a walking turd he seemed much smarter than Cell Max

Definitely more cognizant
Cell Max was cognizant too. His fighting technique show, particularly when fighting an opponent his size when he threw hands with Giant Namek Orange Piccolo and he was fully aware of Gohan Beast’s Special Beam Cannon and did nothing in terms of trying to avoid it

And again, Bio Broly lost to freaking sea water. You really can’t get any lamer than that.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Cell Max was cognizant too. His fighting technique show, particularly when fighting an opponent his size when he threw hands with Giant Namek Orange Piccolo and he was fully aware of Gohan Beast’s Special Beam Cannon and did nothing in terms of trying to avoid it

And again, Bio Broly lost to freaking sea water. You really can’t get any lamer than that.
He lost to seawater because he merged with that poison fluid near the end of the film. Trunks thought it would kill him but he ended up assimilating it instead

And then the scientists feared he would engulf the entire planet…..until it was discovered it’s weak to seawater

Standard Bio Broly would have been fine to water though

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
For a walking turd he seemed much smarter than Cell Max

Definitely more cognizant

FTYHD0KXwAIRWWP.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back