• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #30: SHARK SUPREMACY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Remember what they took from you

where
In the comments of a random vs debate wheel thing. One of the fights on the wheel was Kid Buu vs Johnny Blaze and niggas were saying Kid Buu would be immune because he doesnt regret doing anything. And then another guy said Kid Buu beats any version of ghost rider
:hestonpls

Kid Buu's gonna get the spookiest stare of his life :mjpls
Boy bout to get his soul folded like a whole omelette

Sigismund

1680283577991240.png

It's over.
who is that?

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Sucks to be Lashley. Dude got shafted from a Brock match at Mania to the Andre battle royal not even on the pre-show. I don't know why that happened.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
who is that?
A Vtuber who got endlessly bullied and doxxed by mentally ill trans activists for wanting to play and stream the Harry Potter Wizard game until she went radio silent for about a month, than came back just to announce her graduating which happened today.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
And Lashley wins. Definitely throwing him a bone for what happened.

That crowd really DID NOT want to see fatty Reed win. LA Knight who he eliminated was the most over guy in the match so that had part to do with it.

That crowd really DID NOT want to see fatty Reed win. LA Knight who he eliminated was the most over guy in the match so that had part to do with it.

LA Knight is actually really, really good. I saw some of his work as Eli Drake in TNA and he's a Charisma storm.
He was also in NXT and he also is a damn good speaker as well.
So hopefully he can show up in Wrestlemania vs. Lashley so he can get a good rub.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

LA Knight is actually really, really good. I saw some of his work as Eli Drake in TNA and he's a Charisma storm.
He was also in NXT and he also is a damn good speaker as well.
So hopefully he can show up in Wrestlemania vs. Lashley so he can get a good rub.
LA is legit the most wasted talent on that roster, right now. Speaks volumes with the amount of losses he's eaten that he can still get himself over like that. Now that takes serious talent, and is why he should be booked way better. :yousmart

LA is legit the most wasted talent on that roster, right now. Speaks volumes with the amount of losses he's eaten that he can still get himself over like that. Now that takes serious talent, and is why he should be booked way better. :yousmart

That's why I hope they stop wasting him and give him a match with Lashley at Wrestlemania and build from there. Dude needs to get a rub, stop being wasted and make him be a star.
Dude has what it takes to be a solid mid-upper tier star and to get people's asses in seats.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
not posting it bc violence but today on twitter
-nigga posts a picture of him in his apartment surrounded by blood, bullet holes in his door
-someone attacked him in his house, he killed them, and first thought was to post a picture
-he then gets killed a couple hours after posting the picture

fuck 4chan man twitter got the most insane shit happening there by far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back