• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #30: SHARK SUPREMACY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
To this day I don't know why That girl from Amelie was avatar'd so hard by Fitgirl repack

Xadlin

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
To this day I don't know why That girl from Amelie was avatar'd so hard by Fitgirl repack
4o8ka4dfcku51.png

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
>CBR makes a list of 20 best zombie games

>Dead Space is on it twice
> Red Dead undead nightmare is higher than Left 4 Dead 2
>L4D1 isnt even on the list
>Fucking Last of Us is 1 even though its not zombies

Man what he fuck is this

Nigga of course TloU is in it. Splitting hairs over them not technically being "zombies" doesnt change the type of game it was supposed to be lol

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Nigga of course TloU is in it. Splitting hairs over them not technically being "zombies" doesnt change the type of game it was supposed to be lol
As far as I'm aware not a single nigga comes back from the dead. There aint no fucking undead in it. Hell RE4 shouldnt be on the list either since they arent zombies but parasites.

Im not splitting hairs im calling it what it is. These shits shouldnt be on a list about zombies

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Who cares, their functionally zombies anyway and the Last of Us plays like modern Resident Evil games

You can’t make a list of zombie games and leave out The Last of Us over such a minor technicality

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Who cares, their functionally zombies anyway and the Last of Us plays like modern Resident Evil games
I care. Im tired of every game with some kinda viral infection or mutation being called a "zombie game"
When the shits dont even act like zombies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back