• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #30: SHARK SUPREMACY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2

new trailers are out, also better than their t7 versions, and

others who def will join are:

- hwoarang
- steve
- lee
- eddy
- claudio
- anna
- julia
- leeroy (fahkumram is cooler, but leeroy stans are lot of them, and like it or not, dude has lit moveset, so yeah, he there too)
- feng
- bryan
- asuka
- xiaoyu

- miguel
- jose
- yoshimitsu
- armor king

other chars i want to return back are bruce and baek, easily

3/3 for now

not bad

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
Makes me really want to see Kubo create a Bleach AU that's basically High & Low with the Espadas, Soul Society, Quincy and World of the Living as just High Schools and people beating each other

422872.jpg

494a8eb71d3626a99b748e029f816601.jpg

au bleach, with super delinquents in crows/high low style would fit so much, with sifu gameplay mechanics too or ryugatoku ones

curious to see how that game could be developed

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
I just watched the Usos vs. KO and Sami and it was excellent. This is how a story should be told. You're saying that match is the only other one worth watching?

Fuck Discord. Seriously.
Usos vs KO and Sami is match of the night. Rhea vs Chuck Flair is second best, purely because Rhea won. If she'd lost, that match would've been the worst match of the night.

Third goes to Dom vs Rey, but that match could've been so much more for what's essentially a blood feud. That match really needed some blading, and some vintage Eddie cheating, to really be great. With how it was presented, its aight but nothing special or memorable.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
>niggas on youtube saying that one piece earth is the size of the sun and thats why light speed one piece makes sense
>this also makes one piece top tiers planet level
>Naruto is Large Star level based on scaling from kaguya scaling to fused momoshiki scaling from kaguya
>Yhwach is Stronger than the Soul King, at bare minimum is large star level - solar system meaning Ichigo is also large star - solar system

:Wut: :Wut: :Wut: :Wut: :Wut: :Wut: :Wut: :Wut: :Wut: :Wut:

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Main character Digimon's profiles released so far.
A Slime Digimon whose whole body is covered in soft fur. Although it is a Digimon brimming with curiosity that loves to move around, it spends most of its time sleeping due to it tiring easily. When danger draws near, it will emit a high-pitched, threatening cry called "Puppy Noise".
A Lesser Digimon whose whole body is covered in soft fur. It takes interest in everything it sees, and has a habit of sniffing them out. Although it is an active Digimon, it immediately tumbles over when running due to its short legs. It is unable to ascend or descend places with a difference in elevation greater than the length of its legs, so when it comes to areas that frequently differ in elevation, it moves around while rolling. If someone hostile approaches it, it will intimidate them with a spark-filled bark called "Puppy Spark".
A Demon Beast Digimon that is, because of the outdated Interface on its brow, presumed to be an experimental "Prototype Digimon" from before Digimon were discovered. It is said that the data of a demon wolf from real-world mythology is embedded within the deepest parts of its Digicore, and it exhibits behavior so violent that you would not expect it from a Child. At first glance, it looks like a cute puppy, but if one approaches it carelessly, they will be on the receiving end of a fierce counterattack. It has a trait of recognizing those who can control it as its master, and despite being difficult to tame, it can become a reliable companion if one is able to build a trustful relationship with it. Its Special Moves are shooting flames imbued with magical power from its mouth (Howling Fire), and biting with its sharp fangs as it spins (Spiral Bite).
A Dark Beast Digimon with a body that generates enormous amounts of magic. The amount of magic it produces is so great that it constantly releases excess magic in the form of flames that pour out of its mouth. These flames are so powerful that Loogarmon can turn its surroundings to ash with a single roar. As the flames are born of magic, they burn for a long time. Those who fall victim to its burn are dealt a greater injury than they may have expected. The antiquated interface on its forehead has led researchers to presume that Loogarmon is a Digivolution of a "Prototype Digimon." Its special moves include Howling Burner, a beam of flame that it charges up and shoots from its mouth, and Flame Blow, in which it covers its body in magical flames and tackles its opponent.

The "prototype digimon" thing gives me vibes of Dorumon and the designs look good so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back