• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #30: SHARK SUPREMACY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
5w910mp2vzy61.jpg

re7 chris is like, a completely dif person, like some dude who just happens to have the name chris, mean, tried to cosplayed as chris and the photoshop filters weren't potent enough, outdated photoshop fixes :russ :hestonpls

Okay, I went through the following:

The Road To High & Low
High & Low: The Movie
High & Low Red Rain
High & Low 2: End of Sky
and I'm currently watching High & Low 3: Final Mission.

Yeah @Blade you did mention we did watch them and now I remembered... we watched clips or the main fight scenes :russ

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
or the main fight scenes :russ

first time, we watched the main fight scenes

the other times, all of the movies

but

cuz they were too many of them, i find it understandable that you gais kinda forgot them

not to mention, the high low vs worst movies (and tv series) which takes place after the og tv series/trilogy of movies, is easier to be remembered, has easier and simpler lore

first time, we watched the main fight scenes

the other times, all of the movies

but

cuz they were too many of them, i find it understandable that you gais kinda forgot them

not to mention, the high low vs worst movies (and tv series) which takes place after the og tv series/trilogy of movies, is easier to be remembered, has easier and simpler lore

It does but either way, it's kinda funny that a movie series(and TV series) that promotes the current J-Pop Singers can be so fucking raw.

It's like Rent... except you see fuckers beating the shit out of people and it includes the Mafia :oldryoma

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
let me tell you pmuch the timeline of the series, and that counts for everyone who wants to get into it

- og tv series (2 seasons)
- high low 1 movie
- high low 2 movie
- high low 3 movie
- high low vs worst tv series
- high low vs worst movie
- high low vs worst x movie

and the gaiden movies take place during the og trilogy era

let me tell you pmuch the timeline of the series, and that counts for everyone who wants to get into it

- og tv series (2 seasons)
- high low 1 movie
- high low 2 movie
- high low 3 movie
- high low vs worst tv series
- high low vs worst movie
- high low vs worst x movie

and the gaiden movies take place during the og trilogy era

Not a bad way to do it and the movies do catch you up to speed with what happens in the TV shows anyway lol.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
tv series also important to be seen

mostly to see the story of cobra (og mc), mura's and todo's rivalry and few other events, with mugen and etc

then the high low vs worst tv series, which takes place before the 2 high low vs worst movies, we know

is also important, cuz shows fujio's origins, and how he meets up with the rest of the next gen oya kou students, plus mura and todo time again, having the cameos, etc

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Wait that's Chris? What the hell did they do to him :kobeha? Nigga went through hard times after punching boulders :mjlol.

yeah, that was chris in re7, lost all of his juice and budget and became like that :wow

in the other pic, is re8 chris, who is back to his old re5/re6 self - just a bit older edition :mjlol

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
You really start feeling the mediocrity of Auron's limit breaks the farther you get in ffx :mjlol . Auron's still one of the coolest characters in the series but still, the bushido overdrive is even mediocre in Kh2 as well :wow.
That's what happens when you hit the damage limit and the only multi-hitting (and therefore decent damage dealing) Overdrive you have is your final one, which is woefully unimpressive against the likes of Attack Reels. Slice and Dice and Blitz Ace.

Sure Rikku's damage is set and not very good, but she's the best party member by far because of the sheer amount of godlike support shit she can do with it.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Shit, there might be more UFC and WWE crossovers in the future, if that's the case. :kobeha
Could be. I wonder if they'd try it with the "fake" reputation for WWE and all.

Still Vince is so petty and shitty. Forced himself back just to screw his own family out of their inheritance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back