• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #30: SHARK SUPREMACY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Masterworks. :smugnon

Now, I teach you the ways of the Yoko firefighter AU.
hWJjPcU.jpg

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
That part

I literally fell asleep during the last match. Dragged on way too long. Triple Threat, Rhea vs Charlotte, Dom vs Rey, Usos vs Sami and Kev

That's about it for me
Dragged on with overbooking, and the wrong guy won. Vince booking 101, on how to waste everyone's time. :mjlol

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
@Nevermind @Xhominid The Apex If Vince wasn't in control for night 2, then Triple H must've been huffing some paint with that decision for Cody vs Roman. :mjlol Other than Asuka losing, felt the show was doing great in night 2, overall, up until that main event. Whoever made that call, you done fucked it up.:wow
I actually just watched the Asuka match and yeah, meh. It left a poor taste in my mouth. Glad I didn't waste 50 minutes on the main event though because I saw what happened, unintentionally, when I went to comment on the Asuka match.

Between BORElair and Roman retaining, I'm gonna be taking a break from WWE for a while. Just very poor decisions and I don't like the current landscape post-WrestleMania. Which means I will be on full-blown hiatus from wrestling for a bit because AEW doesn't even look like it wants to working on solving its problems.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Yeah because that could have been a great match. Then again I still think it's hard to top Hell in a Cell :mjpls
With how the crowd would've reacted had Cody won, I think the sheer spectacle of that would've outdone the Cell match. As it stands now, WWE flubbed it, and anyone thinking Roman's losing the strap at Summerslam to Cody, with how close Roman would be to a 3 year title reign because of the whole 'gotta get over 1000 days' milestone, is huffing some serious copium. WWE is about to have this man Roman hold the strap until Mania 40 at this rate, and for what? Waiting on The Rock, just so he can put Roman over too? :bookerpls

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
I actually just watched the Asuka match and yeah, meh. It left a poor taste in my mouth. Glad I didn't waste 50 minutes on the main event though because I saw what happened, unintentionally, when I went to comment on the Asuka match.

Between BORElair and Roman retaining, I'm gonna be taking a break from WWE for a while. Just very poor decisions and I don't like the current landscape post-WrestleMania. Which means I will be on full-blown hiatus from wrestling for a bit because AEW doesn't even look like it wants to working on solving its problems.
I think I'm just done in general. This story was to have a perfect end at Mania, but instead, they've clearly chosen to drag it the fuck out for the sake of prolonging Roman's title reign.

Starting to think I'd have been better off if I'd stopped watching WWE after Taker's match with AJ at Mania, because I at least felt happy with that decision. The whole bloodline build feels like a waste of time now. Could've easily gotten rid of that pointless ass Snoop Dogg spot where Shane tore his quad like a dumbass, for a backstage segment with Roman and the Usos, where Roman pushes them away, but no. We're continuing this shit well past its expiration date, the difference is now, I'm not sticking around to watch it. Even if Cody wins later, it won't have been even a fraction as special as it would've been had he won last night. Complete fail.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Sometimes it's just time for a break. This is one of those times.

WWE will wax and wane. Trick is to catch the good waves.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Sometimes it's just time for a break. This is one of those times.

WWE will wax and wane. Trick is to catch the good waves.
I think I might just be done with modern wrestling in general. That ending for Mania just has me at the point where I don't care anymore. :wow

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
It's really sad because night one couldn't have gone any better.

And then Triple H shits the bed at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back