• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #30: SHARK SUPREMACY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Fszhl2-agAEy-T3

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Why am I not suprised since these are the same fuckheads that want shit like black only spaces, social events, schools, and dorms.

These fuckers literally want to bring back segregation and everyone to be judged by the color of their skin. They don’t want coexistence, they want to keep racism and division going strong.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Why am I not suprised since these are the same idiots that want shit like black only spaces, social events, schools, and dorms.

These fuckers literally want to bring back segregation.
And all under the mask of 'helping blacks'. :kobeha

Guarantee those spaces, events, schools and dorms will all be working in lockstep to try and make black people even dumber, so that they're easier for these pathetic people(all demrats, of course) to control and get a power high off of.:wow

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
And all under the mask of 'helping blacks'. :kobeha

Guarantee those spaces, events, schools and dorms will all be working in lockstep to try and make black people even dumber, so that they're easier for these pathetic people(all demrats, of course) to control and get a power high off of.:wow
Democrats still doing everything possible in 2023 to get back to the days of owning slaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back