• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #30: SHARK SUPREMACY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional

back to ace combat it is

ux38ky6edyf91.png

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Young Defiant is a very interesting specimen to say the least:mjgrin

So to sum it up.

"Anyone who plays any game I don't like (which apparently includes Street Fighter and Resident Evil at least) is a Basement Dwelling dweeb who would get beat up in real life."

Well someone's a bit insecure aren't they? :mjpls

Also expecting the ACTION to be the highlight of an EARLY SURVIVAL HORROR game, which (more often than not) encouraged AVOIDING FIGHTS if at all possible, makes this man-child more than a little fucking stupid as well as insecure.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
@Papa Nier which is better? Stable Diffusion or NovelAI? I have the former, but haven't used it much yet.
NovelAI for simpleness
Stable Diffusion if you want customization.

I recommend stable diffusion mostly cause its free and if you have a good enough gpu you can run it locally or use google colabs+ as I said above you can customize it a lot with how many addons there are nowadays.

But it takes a while to learn how to use them and figure out how to make the best images while NovelAI is simpler and generates better quality images easier than SD.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
So to sum it up.

"Anyone who plays any game I don't like (which apparently includes Street Fighter and Resident Evil at least) is a Basement Dwelling dweeb who would get beat up in real life."

Well someone's a bit insecure aren't they? :mjpls

Also expecting the ACTION to be the highlight of an EARLY SURVIVAL HORROR game, which (more often than not) encouraged AVOIDING FIGHTS if at all possible, makes this man-child more than a little fucking stupid as well as insecure.
His whole channel is like this to be fair.

It's basically contrarian shit just to bait clicks, and it unironically works :mjgrin

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Since they did Evolsaur then im hoping for Horus support
Not likely. it’s packs for decks used in the anime by at least slightly relevant Duelists.

Horus was used by a random student in GX. That’s about as much of a chance of getting picked as Ayu getting Aquaactress support in the Water Pack, which she didn’t.

On that note, fuck Konami for making those terrible Ishuzu cards over new Goukis

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
To make up for the shit Earth Pack, I really want Salamangreat and Volcanics. Could care less what the third one is though I’m betting it’s Battlin Boxers from Zexal.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Not likely. it’s packs for decks used in the anime by at least slightly relevant Duelists.

Horus was used by a random student in GX. That’s about as much of a chance of getting picked as Ayu getting Aquaactress support in the Water Pack, which she didn’t.

On that note, fuck Konami for making those terrible Ishuzu cards over new Goukis
I will have hope Astrao

They gave the silent niggas support, Horus will get his one day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back