• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #30: SHARK SUPREMACY

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
ux38ky6edyf91.png

Oh hey it's the guy from that one Max0r video

I didn't actually believe that was real tbh

Plane games are built different :espurrtf

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member

I only managed to catch the end but this intro if it's the real one looks really lame.

Is "Freshly Squeezed" really this dude's slogan?

Like I don't know anything about wrestling other than what thrown around here so idk how good orange Cassidy is but that slogan doesn't sound like someone ready to fight, that sounds like someone all ready to be packed up :mjlol

Last edited:
Is "Freshly Squeezed" really this dude's slogan?

Like I don't know anything about wrestling other than what thrown around here so idk how good orange Cassidy is but that slogan doesn't sound like someone ready to fight, that sounds like someone ready to be folded. :mjlol

He's basically a joke character Tony Khan takes seriously... because Tony Khan likes him because he can look like him.
This is why you don't let wrestling fans own wrestling companies.

@Papa Nier which is better? Stable Diffusion or NovelAI? I have the former, but haven't used it much yet.
I can’t say much about Stable Diffusion since I haven’t used it as extensively as NovelAI. NovelAI seems a lot simpler to use. It's a lot better now with its new updated features and uploading existing images as a template is free now.
IMG_2906.webp
IMG_2909.png
50C9717B-9459-4854-BAB2-9B896CCFCF7A.jpg
A9DDC10D-4527-4A0B-AF36-2C55797E1598.png
IMG_2913.png
IMG_2917.png
IMG_2920.png
IMG_2922.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
I can’t say much about Stable Diffusion since I haven’t used it as extensively as NovelAI. NovelAI seems a lot simpler to use. It's a lot better now with its new updated features and uploading existing images as a template is free now.
IMG_2906.webp
IMG_2909.png
50C9717B-9459-4854-BAB2-9B896CCFCF7A.jpg
A9DDC10D-4527-4A0B-AF36-2C55797E1598.png
IMG_2913.png
IMG_2917.png
IMG_2920.png
IMG_2922.png
Can I get NovelAI for free, or is it still pay-walled?

Can I get NovelAI for free, or is it still pay-walled?
The image generation, you, unfortunately, have to pay. The free trial doesn’t come with image generation. Suppose you want to try it better to pay the $10 subscription and cancel it. NovelAI has a currency system that you can use to enlarge the image or enhance the image, generate more than one image, etc. Generating only one image at a time doesn’t use the currency.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back