• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #30: SHARK SUPREMACY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
He stuck around the DB section throughout the Dragon Ball Super anime’s run then dipped when the show ended

He’s really just a shitposter

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
wait I thought this was a joke at the time.

:Pika:
I did too one time but the dude was way more open than most about shit he faps to in doujins in a way even Swiss at his worst would not get into.
1679113700514095.png
Old OBD was a hell of a ride.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
@Masterblack06

Battlin Boxer support but more importantly:
Soulburner on the cover meaning I’m getting my Salamangreat support

DP28PackArtCoverSoulburnerSalamangreat.jpg

:lit

Cover card looks like a Salamangreat Pyro Phoenix upgrade

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
C’mon Konami. Make the last one Volcanics. An actual good deck that needs the support and not some gimmicky crap or lame DM nostalgia bait

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
@Masterblack06

Battlin Boxer support but more importantly:
Soulburner on the cover meaning I’m getting my Salamangreat support

DP28PackArtCoverSoulburnerSalamangreat.jpg

:lit

Cover card looks like a Salamangreat Pyro Phoenix upgrade
BASED BATTLIN BOXER

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
BASED BATTLIN BOXER
This is like, the theme I’m least interested. One thing I didn’t like about Zexal was how weak a lot of deck themes were, often playing identical to each other.

I do like how the new support gives love to No. 79 Nova Kaiser with its own Chaos form rather than the harder to summon No. 105 Star Cestus.

And the new Main Deck Battlin Boxers do exactly what they need to do: Be Level 4 and spam each other out on the field for Rank 4 plays

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Just realized how badly Yugioh needs a new Pyro Archetype. Even if we get new Volcanic support.

Pyro is like, the one remaining Type in the game with almost no talking points as far as themes go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back