• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #30: SHARK SUPREMACY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Screenshot_1.png

fucking warriors man. they got too many niggas
Machines too. Just behind Warrior with nearly a 1000 monsters to the name. Holy shit. Was expecting it to be Dragon or Spellcaster next after Warrior for most of a Type.

Really funny how in the relatively short time of being in the game, there’s already more Cyberse monsters than there are Zombies, Plants, Insects, and Beast-Warrior.

Heck, there’s almost more Cyberse than there are Wyrm and Psychic monsters combined and both of those are extra Types added to the game that have been in the game longer.

Goes to show how quickly Cyberse became a strong and relevant Type in Yugioh. Certainly more than Psychics or Wyrm did minus a couple broken cards for the former.

Last edited:

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Machines too. Just behind Warrior with nearly a 1000 monsters to the name. Holy shit. Was expecting it to be Dragon or Spellcaster next after Warrior for most of a Type.

Really funny how in the relatively short time of being in the game, there’s already more Cyberse monsters than there are Zombies, Plants, Insects, and Beast-Warrior.

Heck, there’s almost more Cyberse than there are Wyrm and Psychic monsters combined and both of those are extra Types added to the game that have been in the game longer.

Goes to show how quickly Cyberse became a strong and relevant Type in Yugioh. Certainly more than Psychics or Wyrm did minus a couple broken cards for the former.
Bruh there are like no sea serpents at all in this game, its wild

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Bruh there are like no sea serpents at all in this game, its wild
Because they are often mixed with Aqua and Fish like the Mermail and Umi decks.

They still got their representation with Deep Sea Diva archetype, Atlanteans, and Phantasmal

Pyro’s got Volcanics and…. some Flamvell. LOL

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2

new lp song, not bad, it is one of those unreleased songs, before chester's death (rest in peace), and now mixed them with new studio budget and all, modern edition of those 00's feels, this sound slowly returns, again, noticed in several songs, from many bands

Last edited:

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Because they are often mixed with Aqua and Fish like the Mermail and Umi decks.

They still got their representation with Deep Sea Diva archetype, Atlanteans, and Phantasmal

Pyro’s got Volcanics and…. some Flamvell. LOL
>got their representation
>only 82 monsters in the entire game
:heston

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
>got their representation
>only 82 monsters in the entire game
:heston
Quality over quantity here man.

Don’t care how many Pyros are in the game, I want a good archetype from them.

Thunder is pretty niche yet it’s in the past few years been one of the best Types with Thunder Dragons and Sprights

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member

new lp song, not bad, it is one of those unreleased songs, before chester's death (rest in peace), and now mixed them with new studio budget and all, modern edition of those 00's feels, this sound slowly returns, again, noticed in several songs, from many bands

8py1xx1fac681.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back