• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #30: SHARK SUPREMACY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
I just view nutting as a way to get the poison out of the system, as any time I get horny, it makes thinking about writing and game dev, which actually give me fulfillment in life, much more difficult then they have to be. Unless what I'm writing has something to do with more sexual shit, I guess, and it doesn't have to be all that serious or comedic. :wow
I agree amigo

Xadlin

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Downloaded the wh40k and the brotherhood of steel are looking fine.
20230316145043_1.jpg
20230316022401_1.jpg
20230316142045_1.jpg
20230316144825_1.jpg

I'm not a believer, but I know a fucked up take when I see one. Could literally insert any pure human or demi-god/god reborn from any religion, and it'd be equally as wrong and equally as morally bankrupt. :wow

This is what happens when you allow heathens into the House of God. And yeah, you don't need to be a believer to see this for the fucked up shit that it is.
It's like comparing a Mass Race Killer getting got to Martin Luther King being killed.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
This is what happens when you allow heathens into the House of God. And yeah, you don't need to be a believer to see this for the fucked up shit that it is.
It's like comparing a Mass Race Killer getting got to Martin Luther King being killed.
Ehhh... Those two aren't that far off, with what I've recently come to find out about MLK, and him actually being a marxist himself. :wow

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
I don't remember MLK being a Marxist, I know he was very homophobic which no one talks about for obvious reasons.
I was never taught him being a marxist either. John Doyle on YouTube brought the receipts and pretty much said any who watched his stuff were free to look up what he's stated if they didn't believe him.

Sure enough, him being marxist, alongside the homophobic thing, came to light, and I didn't know what to think anymore, other than history revisionism has been going something fierce, yet again. :wow

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Trans, gay, straight I don’t give a rat’s ass what they were or what their sob story is. In my eyes, they were just a pathetic child murderer rightfully burning in Hell now

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
everyone dislikes homos though, even if most new age posers pretend they open minded, theres no third gender, dont gimme that bs

the genders are two, men and women, testo and estrogen

and

thats the bottom line
I didn't so much care about him having a distaste, to put it mildly, for the gays, as I did about finding out he was actually a communist. Discovering that reality was one of the biggest WTF moments I have had while reading into history. Legit up there with the Ancient Greeks being super down for homo shit deception that's been going on in academia for decades now. :wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back