• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #30: SHARK SUPREMACY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

trans pastor, thats all what i needed to know, smh, may God forgive all of us, this is some truly next level madness and degeneracy
The trans pastor thing has going on for a while. I'd show you a clip of a demented drag queen doing a 'sermon' but I'm not that fucking cruel. I needed eye-bleach after seeing that shit, especially given the fucker was doing it in front of kids. Utterly disgusting on every level imaginable.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
to change subject

main-qimg-92623ed88df80134ee09b00b15c189da

Deku is able to use OFA, which means he has control over multiple universes.

Those lights are universes. So deku is already universal+. When he uses 1,000,000%, he multiplies his strength by 10,000. So he can already destroy 90,000 universes at the least. And this was in season 3 too. So he probably got stronger by 1,000 times. So he can probably destroy 90,000,000 universes.

fp deku is multiversal+ in quora :wow :mjlol

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Can we switch Joel out for someone that actually deserves getting suplexed like Abby or Manny?

:mjpls

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Substitute Abby and her entire squad. Leon turns the whole thing into Suplex City, and usurps Brock as the mayor while taking out the trash. :mjlol
That one dumb broad in Abby’s group was pregnant though. Leon isn’t that kind of guy and will let her off at least

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
That one dumb broad in Abby’s group was pregnant though. Leon isn’t that kind of guy and will let her off at least
That one broad went into what she knew could be a battlefield, while heavily pregnant. A scenario so absurd, that only Neil Druckmann could come up with it.

You're right though. Leon would be a gentleman and give her enough time to give birth. Then after she's well-rested after the baby's out, she gets a one-way ticket to suplex city like the rest of her comrades. :mjpls

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
That one broad went into what she knew could be a battlefield, while heavily pregnant. A scenario so absurd, that only Neil Druckmann could come up with it.

You're right though. Leon would be a gentleman and give her enough time to give birth. Then after she's well-rested after the baby's out, she gets a one-way ticket to suplex city like the rest of her comrades. :mjpls
Also same broad and her equally stupid himbo: “Were being held at gunpoint by Ellie, should we try to reason and comply with her? Nah, let’s both jump her. What can go wrong?”

And then the moron telling Ellie she’s pregnant only after Ellie already stabbed her through the neck and he himself is on the floor bleeding out all for cheep shock value. Writing for this game was just beyond stupid and lazy.

Another one. Abby with no clue of what Joel even looks like immediately kills him as soon as she hears hes called Joel.

Was Ms. Silverback just going all across the US killing any poor schmuck named Joel?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back