• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #30: SHARK SUPREMACY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Fs5zbedWwAAcPg3

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
I'm reading up on wiki for toaru gt and man some of the stuff is insanely funny.

Apparently, Kamachi named one of the American characters Melzabeth Grocery.:obamalaugh

Grocery

Her last name is fucking grocery. Man that's worse than Anotherbible.

Should mention that the US President's aide is named Rosaline Krackhart :mjlol

Also

""The Second Princess of Britain, The Vice President of The United States of America, both Academy City's Head Chairman, the ex-leader of the Anglican Church: what's next? Are you set for punching the faces of the entire UN at this pace?""

Line's from a fanfic but its completely accurate to the amount of high-ranking officials touma has punched. :hestonpls
kamachi just a fan of florida rappers thats all

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
@Masterblack06 Got to say, some of the new Boxer support is a bit sus. Namely the new Rank 4 Xyz, King Dempsey. (Dope reference to Jack Dempsey BTW, hope the TCG keeps it.

Like, what is Konami’s obsession with FIRE Warriors lately? Ever since Infernoble Knights, they might as well be their own Type separate from Warriors altogether.

They got a whole line of support around Fire Warriors including their own ROTA just for them that searches no other Warriors with a different attribute.

Now they got their own Gear Gigantic X / King of the Feral Imps with King Dempsey who searches any Fire Warrior off any way it’s Summoned

Makes it all the more likely the third pick will be Flame Swordsman made into an archetype just so it could be more support to go with the new wave of Infernoble Knights we also just recently got

:tiredpepe

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
So no Horus for you and no Volcanics for me.

Also this is seriously going to limit card design for any future Warrior archetypes. Any Non-Fire Warrior is at a huge disadvantage just from their Attribute alone because of all great support they don’t get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back