• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #31: as long as we are in the path of justice, dont be afraid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
You can search Ash Blossom with it which is kind of hilarious but not really broken since opening your first hand is really when that card matters the most 9 times out of 10.
You could still use it to Synchro if all else fails.
Yet it was a fire deck user who got to beat Supreme King Judai (and I believe he also beat early Season 3 Judai although I could be remembering wrong).

Of course anime shine time doesn't save the IRL attribute.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Outside Fire Focused decks, this card will be an instant staple for any Zombie deck to search Shiranui Solitaire whose your basic starter for any Zombie strategy

Cyberse decks even outside Salamangreat might use it to to search Flame Bufferlo. Goes without saying Salamangreat will of course love this card and ditch Cynet Mining in favorite of this too.

I think this cards fine to print. Don’t see it doing anything outside searching one of the best hand traps in this game’s history and supporting themes that need it.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
@Astaro
OH SHIT SON

FUCKING BASED BEYOND BELIEF

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The person who posts below this comment must watch Gridman (or the world will be in peril)
You know what you must do.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Damn, they actually made Colorless Chaos King of Dark World into a card with a completely original art

@Adamant soul @DestinyDestroyer

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

@Masterblack06 Deck does seem a bit underwhelming. Was honestly more impressed by the Battlin Boxer showcase

Hoping the last card their saving for the support is a Continuous Trap that treats itself as Tri-Blaze Accelerator just like Blaze Accelerator Reload that way cards like Volcanic Scattershot are more live

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
@Astaro @Darth Nihilus

Something interesting from Arnold today you might like.

Status
Not open for further replies.