OBD Convo #31: as long as we are in the path of justice, dont be afraid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
You can search Ash Blossom with it which is kind of hilarious but not really broken since opening your first hand is really when that card matters the most 9 times out of 10.
You could still use it to Synchro if all else fails. :maybe
Konami really shits on Fire in general. Out of all the attributes in the game, this is probably the safest bet to be afforded a generics ROTA

Best Fire Decks currently are Salamangreat, Infernoble Knight, Fire Fist… and I guess Infernoids with Lair of Darkness to thank mainly. Past them is Table 500 stuff

With the Fire Duelist Pack so far, Battlin Boxer is set to be a solid Rogue deck at least.
Yet it was a fire deck user who got to beat Supreme King Judai (and I believe he also beat early Season 3 Judai although I could be remembering wrong). :mjpls

Of course anime shine time doesn't save the IRL attribute.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
You could still use it to Synchro if all else fails. :maybe

Yet it was a fire deck user who got to beat Supreme King Judai (and I believe he also beat early Season 3 Judai although I could be remembering wrong). :mjpls

Of course anime shine time doesn't save the IRL attribute.
Outside Fire Focused decks, this card will be an instant staple for any Zombie deck to search Shiranui Solitaire whose your basic starter for any Zombie strategy

Cyberse decks even outside Salamangreat might use it to to search Flame Bufferlo. Goes without saying Salamangreat will of course love this card and ditch Cynet Mining in favorite of this too.

I think this cards fine to print. Don’t see it doing anything outside searching one of the best hand traps in this game’s history and supporting themes that need it.

Limu&Doug

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
FteXbNyXoAI1KUT

🥲

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
@Astaro
OH SHIT SON

FUCKING BASED BEYOND BELIEF

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
@Astaro
OH SHIT SON

:Pika:

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
@Astaro
OH SHIT SON

The person who posts below this comment must watch Gridman (or the world will be in peril)
You know what you must do.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
@Astaro
OH SHIT SON

Damn, they actually made Colorless Chaos King of Dark World into a card with a completely original art

TheMantraOfQuicksilver.webp

@Adamant soul @DestinyDestroyer

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

@Masterblack06 Deck does seem a bit underwhelming. Was honestly more impressed by the Battlin Boxer showcase

Hoping the last card their saving for the support is a Continuous Trap that treats itself as Tri-Blaze Accelerator just like Blaze Accelerator Reload that way cards like Volcanic Scattershot are more live

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
@Astaro @Darth Nihilus

Something interesting from Arnold today you might like.

Lots of people think that low-carb is the way to go if you want to lose fat. Before you buy that assumption, know this: research suggests that low-carb diets are not superior to low-fat diets for fat loss. After 12 months, those on a low-carb plan lost about .1 pounds more per month. (Yep, there’s a decimal before the one).

What matters more is finding a plan you can stick with. And, as we shared earlier this week, bumping up your protein can be a cheat code when your weight loss stalls.

But there is another reason you might want to consider not cutting out all the carbs. According to research in the Archives of Internal Medicine, a diet too low in carbs — and, specifically, starches — can reduce the feel-good brain chemical serotonin.

That’s because carbohydrates work with insulin to release serotonin. This makes you feel good and helps control your mood, and it can also control your appetite and help prevent you from overeating.

As an added bonus, many starches are also loaded with vitamins, phytochemicals, and fiber. If you’re looking for some good starch options, opt for potatoes, couscous, quinoa, rice, or whole wheat pasta.

Remember, you should be choosing the diet that feels most sustainable. So if you don’t love carbs or you feel better without them, then a low-carb plan might be the right approach for you. But if not, there's no need to remove carbs. And, by adding them back, you might feel better and see improved results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back