• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #31: as long as we are in the path of justice, dont be afraid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
    • Immortal Conception: If four players receive Immortal Spark, they will automatically tether together and shortly after, emit an unavoidable raidwide AoE that deals 99% maximum HP in damage to all players. Mitigation abilities do not reduce damage taken. All players who survive this attack will be granted the Immortal Conception (Phoenix) buff.
  • Ego Death: Slowcast that kills all players, wiping the fight, unless they have the Immortal Conception buff. This also acts as the enrage attack at the end of the fight. Players with Immortal Conception will not be damaged by the attack (although they will have a revive animation as though they died).

• Natural Alignment: Targets two random tanks/healers, or two random DPS, with a debuff that inflicts heavy damage over time and causes a purple sigil to appear beneath the players. The damage over time cannot be mitigated and must be healed through. If these players die or are hit by any mechanics during the duration of the debuff, the raid will instantly wipe (Forcible Failure).

Lahabrea really woke up and said today I choose violence over all

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
Who said I won't surpass Blade? :dafuq

images
tenor.gif

spit my soda right there, good one, xhom, you gon surpass me in rep power, when vegeta's hairline become fuller than kakarot's

:yousmart :hestonpls

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Recently gave my life back to christ. Yadda Yadda, alot of stuff I was previously into I'm taking a break from to focus more on God.

I'm here to ask for any recommendations for good series that don't really deal with demons, spells, etc

I was thinking of getting back in Hajime no Ippo, Toriko, Slam Dunk. However I also wanted something new to get into. and you guys have some good taste in media.

I also bought some Malazan books to get into.

I know @Blade always has good recs.
Project ARMS would be something good i guess? Its Sci-Fi shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back