• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #31: as long as we are in the path of justice, dont be afraid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
And we’re like the only ones who’ve read Magician

Tastes too elite :wow

342560_4083045.jpg

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
I had a dream where I was surrounded by multiple Sasquatch the other day

Shit was vivid too

and they're real so

Let that marinate :mjpls

start reading the bible and pray more to Jesus

i will give you an advice and take it as you like, mediate, chi, yoga and bs like that, open the gates to demonic disturbances, they make that easier

and

without knowing it, most peeps becomes hosts to them, in the inner dream world, when we sleep, our spirits fight with those demons, if we have strong mental defences, they dont affect us, if we dont have, then things are tuff

we friends (and thats for all of you), even if you dont want to read to the bible, at least, stop doing stuff, that most new age = brainwashed, peeps do

we live in a very tuff era, and can become harder, if we aint careful, be alerted, dont take things lightly

but we dont have to worry though, cuz in the end, God's light always wins, just believe in Him

carry on

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
since you also retain, like me

you noticed how negative and evil glares or backstabbing peeps can do, you can sense that, they dont like you, at least most of them

the

reason for this, is the light within us, glow and the demons who surround them, get salty and try to badmouth all of the people who try to do it

yeah, even chicks will try to bring you down, some will get insta attracted (cuz higher level testo and manliness), although there are traps to this too, and other chicks will feel mad to you, cuz you aint playing with their rules and they get upset, cuz they cant control the man who retains

the evil agenda exists, peeps, we like it or not, the real game is played on a higher dimension, and we dont know the true stuff, spiritual fights are more difficult

but God is the only superior, so i aint afraid, i know people are mad to me, both irl and here, but its not my fault

thanks to God, i fight my demons, i try to fix and learn by my mistakes, i know its very difficult and still needs a lot of patience, but at least i try, and i thank Him, a lot

i aint forcing ya to believe, but i am telling ya some raw facts, to have you wake up from this illusion that surrounds the planet

peace

Last edited:

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
@Darth Nihilus I remember having a super bizarre, recurring nightmare when I was younger, about trying to sleep in bed, and my mother coming into my room, only as a literal shadow in the darkness to try and get me. Like something straight out of a horror movie where they slowly creep up on you, but it ended usually after she reached me and tried to do something.

Last I recall having it was when I was 15 and too old to care, and it was the most vivid, but I was also lucid dreaming, and fully aware none of it was real. Ended up telling it to piss off, as it was annoying me, rather than being the typical too scared to make a sound. Dream abruptly ended after the shadow made an almost offended sound, like a child not getting their way. :mjlol

Not the weirdest dream I've ever had by any means, but since it's one of only two to happen repeatedly, I haven't forgotten it.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
This is going to sound super random but for some reason fucking Jeff the Killer was just straight up invincible every time he showed up in a dream of mine.

He straight up speed blitzes me and that's the end of the dream:wow

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
start reading the bible and pray more to Jesus

i will give you an advice and take it as you like, mediate, chi, yoga and bs like that, open the gates to demonic disturbances, they make that easier

and

without knowing it, most peeps becomes hosts to them, in the inner dream world, when we sleep, our spirits fight with those demons, if we have strong mental defences, they dont affect us, if we dont have, then things are tuff

we friends (and thats for all of you), even if you dont want to read to the bible, at least, stop doing stuff, that most new age = brainwashed, peeps do

we live in a very tuff era, and can become harder, if we aint careful, be alerted, dont take things lightly

but we dont have to worry though, cuz in the end, God's light always wins, just believe in Him

carry on

since you also retain, like me

you noticed how negative and evil glares or backstabbing peeps can do, you can sense that, they dont like you, at least most of them

the

reason for this, is the light within us, glow and the demons who surround them, get salty and try to badmouth all of the people who try to do it

yeah, even chicks will try to bring you down, some will get inst attracted (cuz higher level testo and manliness), although there are traps to this too, and other chicks will feel mad to you, cuz you aint playing with their rules and they get upset, cuz they cant control the man who retains

the evil agenda exists, peeps, we like it or not

but God is superior, so i aint afraid, i know people are mad to me, both irl and here, but its not my fault

thanks to God, i fight my demons, i try to fix and learn by my mistakes, i know its very difficult and still needs a lot of patience, but at least i try, and i thank Him, a lot

i aint forcing ya to believe, but i am telling ya some raw facts, to have you wake up from this illusion that surrounds the planet

peace

@Darth Nihilus I remember having a super bizarre, recurring nightmare when I was younger, about trying to sleep in bed, and my mother coming into my room, only as a literal shadow in the darkness to try and get me. Like something straight out of a horror movie where they slowly creep up on you, but it ended usually after she reached me and tried to do something.

Last I recall having it was when I was 15 and too old to care, and it was the most vivid, but I was also lucid dreaming, and fully aware none of it was real. Ended up telling it to piss off, as it was annoying me, rather than being the typical too scared to make a sound. Dream abruptly ended after the shadow made an almost offended sound, like a child not getting their way. :mjlol

Not the weirdest dream I've ever had by any means, but since it's one of only two to happen repeatedly, I haven't forgotten it.

Yo

I had a similar dream when I was a kid

Cept it was a giant shadow looming over me while I was paralyzed on the floor

Same scenario

Had a major fear of the dark until I got over it eventually

But yeah Blade, I feel you there

and I've been learning and seeing that it's no different amongst your own people

Coworkers, friends and family

They don't see the work, only the results

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Yo

I had a similar dream when I was a kid

Cept it was a giant shadow looming over me while I was paralyzed on the floor

Same scenario

Had a major fear of the dark until I got over it eventually

But yeah Blade, I feel you there

and I've been learning and seeing that it's no different amongst your own people

Coworkers, friends and family

They don't see the work, only the results
A fear of the dark seems to be a common thing for kids. Not hard to tell why, I guess. My dad put it best. Its one thing to be surrounded by darkness in the comfort of your own bedroom, where you generally know you're safe. Its another entirely to be in unknown territory and surrounded by the dark, with no light source or sound, especially as a youngster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back