Status
Not open for further replies.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
tumblr_mtsyo1fxek1rj0fx8o1_1280.jpg

truly one of our best memes combo times :mjlol
spoiler-gohans-best-scene-on-dbssh-v0-8f8j2cdkpe591.jpg

Esto es el fin padre (modo 0 child support)

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
On one hand this being used to help heal both humans and animals is a great thing

On the other hand in a world where freaks mutilate themselves to pretend they are men and women it is only a matter of time before they start using this shit to "transition" into thinking they are actually fish.
Its been deleted off Twitter, but I remember when people used to make fun of this by saying they identified as an apache attack helicopter and so forth.

Then one mentally ill man decided he wanted to try and actually become an apache attack helicopter and... uh... yeah... even if I could still find the pic of what he tried, and I'm sure I could, I wouldn't post it here. Shit was nasty. :wow

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Its been deleted off Twitter, but I remember when people used to make fun of this by saying they identified as an apache attack helicopter and so forth.

Then one mentally ill man decided he wanted to try and actually become an apache attack helicopter and... uh... yeah... even if I could still find the pic of what he tried, and I'm sure I could, I wouldn't post it here. Shit was nasty. :wow
Niggas be lost these days

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
So apparently a new Harry Potter series has been green lit for HBO Max (or just Max as it's apparently going to be called soon).
No cast information but says it's going to be a "faithful retelling of the books", I'll believe that when I see it though.

Of course the big question would be WHY? It's not been THAT long since the movies came out and, though they left out a lot of details, it's not exactly like they were terrible adaptations for the most part and the movies were a big hit. Like I understand wanting to make a new series for something like Percy Jackson, where the movies were straight ass and barely bothered adapting the books at all but THIS is just a clear cash grab from what I can tell.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
since you also retain, like me

you noticed how negative and evil glares or backstabbing peeps can do, you can sense that, they dont like you, at least most of them

the

reason for this, is the light within us, glow and the demons who surround them, get salty and try to badmouth all of the people who try to do it

yeah, even chicks will try to bring you down, some will get insta attracted (cuz higher level testo and manliness), although there are traps to this too, and other chicks will feel mad to you, cuz you aint playing with their rules and they get upset, cuz they cant control the man who retains

the evil agenda exists, peeps, we like it or not, the real game is played on a higher dimension, and we dont know the true stuff, spiritual fights are more difficult

but God is the only superior, so i aint afraid, i know people are mad to me, both irl and here, but its not my fault

thanks to God, i fight my demons, i try to fix and learn by my mistakes, i know its very difficult and still needs a lot of patience, but at least i try, and i thank Him, a lot

i aint forcing ya to believe, but i am telling ya some raw facts, to have you wake up from this illusion that surrounds the planet

peace
People talk about the evil eye and bad luck bitter people will try and place on you, which many will do no matter what (doesn’t matter if you’re the nicest person in the world, if you’re successful people will antagonize you), and that it’s better to keep your accomplishments to yourself

But I personally don’t want to do that, hide my accomplishments cuz others are jealous and miserable. So I flex my success regardless, causing those haters to seethe, and believe that God will have my back regardless

Of course the big question would be WHY? It's not been THAT long since the movies came out and, though they left out a lot of details, it's not exactly like they were terrible adaptations for the most part and the movies were a big hit. Like I understand wanting to make a new series for something like Percy Jackson, where the movies were straight ass and barely bothered adapting the books at all but THIS is just a clear cash grab from what I can tell.

To be fair, the Movies changed alot of details and ultimately fucked over Ron majorly in favor of Hermione to the point he lacked all of his good qualities.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
To be fair, the Movies changed alot of details and ultimately fucked over Ron majorly in favor of Hermione to the point he lacked all of his good qualities.
Fair enough on the Ron/Hermione thing but they still got the general gist across in the movies. At least as much as could reasonably be expected with a movie's run time anyway. Like I said, they weren't exactly terrible adaptations and they were largely well received all around.

I just don't see that it's been long enough since the films came out (baring in mind the last one was only 12 years ago) to warrant doing them all again in series form, even if that does allow them to adapt the books more fully.

Sigismund

Fair enough on the Ron/Hermione thing but they still got the general gist across in the movies. At least as much as could reasonably be expected with a movie's run time anyway. Like I said, they weren't exactly terrible adaptations and they were largely well received all around.

I just don't see that it's been long enough since the films came out (baring in mind the last one was only 12 years ago) to warrant doing them all again in series form, even if that does allow them to adapt the books more fully.
1: Money and good will. Harry Potter is still extremely popular, especially after the success of Hogwarts Legacy. That means $ signs to HBO, who is bleeding money and needs it desperately.

2: To "correct the record" for political postering, since suprisingly a lot more Right Wing memes have started to pick up Harry Potter (more specifically Sylthern) and ofc that pisses off the Left, who have been harping and using it as a Left wing meme for almost 30 years. JK also having been left wing in the 90s but not really going further left, means she is now far right in the modern day thanks to being a "TERF" so she also needs to be "corrected" and "reminded".

Xadlin

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
So apparently a new Harry Potter series has been green lit for HBO Max (or just Max as it's apparently going to be called soon).
No cast information but says it's going to be a "faithful retelling of the books", I'll believe that when I see it though.

Bugs Bunny Money GIF by Looney Tunes

1: Money and good will. Harry Potter is still extremely popular, especially after the success of Hogwarts Legacy. That means $ signs to HBO, who is bleeding money and needs it desperately.

2: To "correct the record" for political postering, since suprisingly a lot more Right Wing memes have started to pick up Harry Potter (more specifically Sylthern) and ofc that pisses off the Left, who have been harping and using it as a Left wing meme for almost 30 years. JK also having been left wing in the 90s but not really going further left, means she is now far right in the modern day thanks to being a "TERF" so she also needs to be "corrected" and "reminded".
actually, i saw that JK is gonna be the supervising producer on the reboot
so no trans people in this reboot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back