• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #31: as long as we are in the path of justice, dont be afraid

Status
Not open for further replies.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
A fear of the dark seems to be a common thing for kids. Not hard to tell why, I guess. My dad put it best. Its one thing to be surrounded by darkness in the comfort of your own bedroom, where you generally know you're safe. Its another entirely to be in unknown territory and surrounded by the dark, with no light source or sound, especially as a youngster.

:mjgrin

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
You forget how niggas would bring up harry potter every 5 fucking minutes and compared it to everything.

shits gonna happen a second time
I hope it does bad enough to do the opposite and cause the newer generation to get fucking sick of hearing of that shit all the time and dropping it.

Sigismund

I hope it does bad enough to do the opposite and cause the newer generation to get fucking sick of hearing of that shit all the time and dropping it.
In this generation of shit memes?

Fucking HP will be getting remakes after we are all ashes if we rely on zoomers/ my generation to leave a dead horse be.
inb4 new generation of people naming their kids after harry potter niggas again
Already happening

Doubt considering those fans are old enough to already had at least teenage kids who are anything sick of hearing their parents who never shut the fuck up about it.
The major "grew up with the book" fans, yes.

The movie fans however are just now reaching that age, so we have at least 1 more generation. Those people are around my age, early to mid twenties, and HP is still extremely popular in that age range.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
In this generation of shit memes?

Fucking HP will be getting remakes after we are all ashes if we rely on zoomers/ my generation to leave a dead horse be.

Already happening

The major "grew up with the book" fans, yes.

The movie fans however are just now reaching that age, so we have at least 1 more generation. Those people are around my age, early to mid twenties, and HP is still extremely popular in that age range.
It's not like there is no growing amount of people sick to death of HP and it all depends on if the series does not suck something fierce to the point any potential fans will just let it slide and fuck off from it.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I don't have a problem with the Harry Potter franchise. However I don't understand why don't do something different.

Yes I know Fantastic Beast flopped but that had more to do with execution than anything else.

Randomdude

Preeminent
And just to twist the knife, said sympathetic character, Arche, did the raid to provide for her siblings. Ainz still kills her anyway in the novel even after her allies offered themselves to be killed for offending him all because Ainz got butthurt over them using his guild mates as a bargaining tool.

Even worse, her corpse is desecrated with bug girl using her vocal cords for her new voice and her other body parts used for other sick shit with Ainz calling it “putting the prey to good use”

Tomb of Nazarick needs to be fucking nuked
TBF ainz rage has nothing to do with what happened to her? They were going to be tortured and slaughtered regardless, nobody that set foot within the tomb was ever leaving. The only difference between what happened in cannon and what would happen if they hadn't used ainz freinds names/begged for arches life is arche would have lived through her torture.

I understand being disgusted by what happened but I feel like people associate ainz anger at them with what winds up happening...When that was the plan from the start, nothing they did or said affected the plan beyond killing arche early on rather then keeping her alive for horrendous experiments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back