• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #31: as long as we are in the path of justice, dont be afraid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

for those that dont wanna be spoiled for the new 3d RE movie coming out soon

I loved seeing this in the trailers. It gives us a great look into everyone's personalities as well as their training
We got Jill and Chris who have the most similar training, from their military service, rpd days and the BSAA just jump over the shit casually while maintaining fire, Leon who has to show off and hop off of the wall into a trick shot, Rebecca chooses to slide under while maintaining fire and Claire who doesn't have half the training of the others hesitate for a bit before trying the most clutch dodge of her life inspired by Leon's own flair

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
4dwcwyxtbvb31.png

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
I loved seeing this in the trailers. It gives us a great look into everyone's personalities as well as their training
We got Jill and Chris who have the most similar training, from their military service, rpd days and the BSAA just jump over the shit casually while maintaining fire, Leon who has to show off and hop off of the wall into a trick shot, Rebecca chooses to slide under while maintaining fire and Claire who doesn't have half the training of the others hesitate for a bit before trying the most clutch dodge of her life inspired by Leon's own flair
My favorite part has to be the banter between the cast. It's got the RE4 ooey gooey cheesiness but still feels really natural for them and I really love how the cast is bouncing off each other since they all have multiple outbreaks under their belt at this point.

Cool that they also didn't ignore Jill getting juiced up on supersoldier serum by wesker either.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2

Got the game and started playing recently

def my fav tracks so far

my two main teams are

kyo, k and kim, and the other is terry, yamazaki and haohmaru, the damage and combos they can inflict is something else :wow

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Nice to see them finally addressing how Jill is coping post-RE5 brainwashing. Though with them doing that, Sheva not being there kind of irks me.

I get that they wanted to bring all the Raccoon City protags together but Sheva and Jake at least deserve a nod in the movie, maybe even Rose and Sherry as well?

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
>windows starts crashing cause it wanted to do a system update

:russ

you should install group policy editor and disable the windows updates notis

watch these vids and get the idea, they kinda easy if you pay attention, dont worry, in a matter of minutes you gon see difference

its really simple, not to mention, if you disable also background apps which consume lot of cpu and ram, you get more fps and storage, some stuttering also is improved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back