OBD Convo #31: as long as we are in the path of justice, dont be afraid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
Im sorry, youre not a 30+ year old woman stuck in Southern California as a programmer, youre not Terry, youre Blade lol

wesley_snipes_blade_2.jpeg

Sigismund

NGL ever since the Lion retcon, Ive not been a fan of the Dark Angels, even as an Imperium fan.

Dude OG was a G: "Fuck the Emperor, Fuck Horus, Im siding with the winner" parallel to the "Yes we are infact actually tratiors, kill us and uncover this even worse plot" Alpha Legion.

The best twist would be if Angron absolutely slaughters the Lion after he wakes up, the Imperium need a true wake up call not just a "oh we are on the brink" status quote that the Lion's return would bring

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Whatever nigga put this meme together clearly didn't actually watch the DBS anime :mjlol . This meme makes sense if we use Jobit from the shitty canon fanfic manga. Otherwise, 4/5 of these statements on Hit are just straight not true.:bookerpls
It is funny how we basically have to use anime Hit and nothing else. The dude actually does have a friendly relationship with Goku for giving him a challenge in his career in years but in the manga there's fuck all for him :skully .

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
It is funny how we basically have to use anime Hit and nothing else. The dude actually does have a friendly relationship with Goku for giving him a challenge in his career in years but in the manga there's fuck all for him :skully .
Less than fuck-all, even. Man got buried so hard, he just isn't Hit anymore. He's Jobit, because all he does in the manga is job. His only victories were against a weakened Vegeta and out of charity from Geeku, and nothing else. :kobeha

Xadlin

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
also im awake so im gonna tell how i almost died yesterday:
So im in the kitchen, in my student complex. we have aa shared kitchen , which everyone on the left side of the house uses.
i had just bought some nice chicken wings clubs that i used my own hot chili spices on and some sliced potatos for a nice evening.
Im heating up some oil for frying (learned the trick how to do it working in fastfood most of my college life).
When im finnaly gonna put my chicken in, somehow some water gets spillt in it (probably from my ahnds when i was washing the corns), causing a massive reaction and the oil goes ballistic and starts to fill up the entire room with smoke.
and try lunge for the windows and try to open them. here is the problem tho.

My landlord have started, since last year, with renovating the student complex and builder setups are all around the house. last week they were gonna plast in the whole house, so all windows are covered with plastic and taped shut, so you cant open them. its gonna stay like that for 6 weeks from now on until the builders are done doing whatever they do.

Anyway
So i reach the windows and try to pry them open. it wont budge at all. the room is slowly starting to fill up with smoke, the air taste wierd and i have a hard time to breathe. remembering my grade school days, fireman says you gotta keep low ro the floor, i crawl over the floor like snake, to try to get to the door, as the smoke now thickens on the medium levels, while the oil starts to calm down. Getting out the door, my senses comes back a bit and i can think more clearly again, coughing a bit.

not wanting to trigger the fire alarm, i go back in again, crawling under the heavy fog, trying to budge the taped windows again. I manage to open them up a bit, slowly making the fog leave.

the only good outcome from this was that the chicken was fried at perfection and the potatoes were crispy and perfect.
so i take my food and head back to my apartment and eat, tho my lunges are tired, my body is tired and my head is tired so i head for bed early that day.
again, sorry @Nevermind that i couldn't attend. your stream sounded cool.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
So im in the kitchen, in my student complex. we have aa shared kitchen , which everyone on the left side of the house uses.
i had just bought some nice chicken wings clubs that i used my own hot chili spices on and some sliced potatos for a nice evening.
Im heating up some oil for frying (learned the trick how to do it working in fastfood most of my college life).
When im finnaly gonna put my chicken in, somehow some water gets spillt in it (probably from my ahnds when i was washing the corns), causing a massive reaction and the oil goes ballistic and starts to fill up the entire room with smoke.

My landlord have started, since last year, with renovating the student complex and builder setups are all around the house. last week they were gonna plast in the whole house, so all windows are covered with plastic and taped shut, so you cant open them. its gonna stay like that for 6 weeks from now on until the builders are done doing whatever they do.

Anyway
So i reach the windows and try to pry them open. it wont budge at all. the room is slowly starting to fill up with smoke, the air taste wierd and i have a hard time to breathe. remembering my grade school days, fireman says you gotta keep low ro the floor, i crawl over the floor like snake, to try to get to the door, as the smoke now thickens on the medium levels, while the oil starts to calm down. Getting out the door, my senses comes back a bit and i can think more clearly again, coughing a bit.

not wanting to trigger the fire alarm, i go back in again, crawling under the heavy fog, trying to budge the taped windows again. I manage to open them up a bit, slowly making the fog leave.

the only good outcome from this was that the chicken was fried at perfection and the potatoes were crispy and perfect.
so i take my food and head back to my apartment and eat, tho my lunges are tired, my body is tired and my head is tired so i head for bed early that day.
Damn, that's some terrible luck, lad. Glad that you came out of that situation okay in the end, though. :yousmart

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
yeah it was indeed luck or god decide to look upon me a bit more that day.
I also got asthma so yeah my lungs arent the best at handling contaminated smoke.
Whatever the case, you're still around, and that's a good thing.

Asthma, huh? Have a friend with that, who needs an inhaler, or else his lungs will have trouble. That can be tough, especially if a respiratory illness gets dumped on top of that. :wow

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member

Anyway

wait your first reaction is to not turn off the stove? :espurrtf

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
yeah it was indeed luck or god decide to look upon me a bit more that day.
I also got asthma so yeah my lungs arent the best at handling contaminated smoke.
dang didn't know you got asthma.

anyway care good care of yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back