• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #31: as long as we are in the path of justice, dont be afraid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I still think it’s funny that Zeno/Zeon is the fastest character even by the end of the series

He would have been a massive, massive threat to Clear Note had he trained with Zatch and others (and wasn’t eliminated in the previous arc)

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I still think it’s funny that Zeno/Zeon is the fastest character even by the end of the series

He would have been a massive, massive threat to Clear Note had he trained with Zatch and others (and wasn’t eliminated in the previous arc)

He would have at least been on the level Brago was by EoS, but it still would have come down to Golden Book Gash in the end since the disparity was just that bad.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member

FtrkxzGX0AEjKf4

:pepetrified

🔥 🥵

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Question, is Unsong good?
Talking about this btw

I actually read the very beginning like a few years back, pretty much only got to the chapter where the mc uses a word of god to make a ai.

Just wondering if it's a good enough story to pick back up and read in full.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2

@Vespa Crabro

now all they want to play ff16 and say it is lit, when we were telling them, they wouldnt listen, now this trailer is the icing on the cake

literally combines elements from nioh, sekiro, ngaiden, next level ff15 boss fights, and jack garland qte's, but presented even better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back