Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
artworks-zUAbVfOdiVCKqLXp-QdCIQw-t500x500.jpg

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member

@Vespa Crabro

now all they want to play ff16 and say it is lit, when we were telling them, they wouldnt listen, now this trailer is the icing on the cake

literally combines elements from nioh, sekiro, ngaiden, next level ff15 boss fights, and jack garland qte's, but presented even better

Soken making the OST is the biggest flex since he's been recovering from cancer since Shadowbringers

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
@B Rabbit

0004-016.png

0004-017.png

0005-001.png

you said kuroko players, be like regular basketball teens

thats the secondary mc of the series, kagami, doing this in chap 4, it is confirmed a bit later, that the hoop was fully rekt, no rusted excuse and all, rekt from sheer power, and he is 17 years old, just an example, and they do crazier stuff with each new arc, especially when the important players get introduced
:mjlol

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
he has recovered? Thank God, hope he overall is much better now :wow
yeah he recovered for the patch where To The Edge played in Shadowbringers

My man said if I'm going im gonna make the biggest banger track ever :wow

But he's gotten better and is cranking out more based tracks

Even better, he got the guy who did the chainsaw man OP to do the Opening song for XVI too :wow

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
@B Rabbit

0004-016.png

0004-017.png

0005-001.png

you said kuroko players, be like regular basketball teens

thats the secondary mc of the series, kagami, doing this in chap 4, it is confirmed a bit later, that the hoop was fully rekt, no rusted excuse and all, rekt from sheer power, and he is 17 years old, just an example, and they do crazier stuff with each new arc, especially when the important players get introduced
:mjlol
And later on, Murasakibara pulls this feat on steroids, with a much more reinforced basket, by proceeding to take the whole damn structure down with his dunk. :tupac

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
also

@Vespa Crabro

since

you made me curious

literally watched episodes 9 till 12 of trigun stampede, and from a 4/10 i had it, it is easily 7,5/10 levels by the end

its pretty much a prequel and a slight reboot at the same time, cuz it has several altered events, but overall, the direction seems ok

also, knives here truly has a lethal fighting style, this dude had to be neutralized by a massive blast point blank, and was enduring it for several minutes, which destroyed a city and parted many clouds, making it visible from space = at least country+ levels, and thats from s1, vash also tanked re-entry at the same time, when all of this was happening, both of them insane, in the final episode of s1

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
also

@Vespa Crabro

since

you made me curious

literally watched episodes 9 till 12 of trigun stampede, and from a 4/10 i had it, it is easily 7,5/10 levels by the end

its pretty much a prequel and a slight reboot at the same time, cuz it has several altered events, but overall, the direction seems ok

also, knives here is truly has a lethal fighting style, this dude had to be neutralized by a massive blast point blank, and was enduring it for several minutes, which destroyed a city and parted many clouds, making it visible from space = at least country+ levels, and thats from s1, vash also tanked re-entry at the same time, when all of this was happening, both of them insane, in the final episode of s1
ain't it getting a S2 as well?

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
confirmed a while ago

it is gonna have a s2 and continues with the events of trigun maximum, but prob altered as well

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
also

@Vespa Crabro

since

you made me curious

also, knives here truly has a lethal fighting style, this dude had to be neutralized by a massive blast point blank, and was enduring it for several minutes, which destroyed a city and parted many clouds, making it visible from space = at least country+ levels, and thats from s1, vash also tanked re-entry at the same time, when all of this was happening, both of them insane, in the final episode of s1
Yeah, like I said. I went in with basically 0 expectations and was really pleasantly surprised

the trick reload he does during his final duel with Knives was clean as fuck too.

Wolfwood also got an upgrade because his Cross is more high-tech now= They replaced the rocket launcher mode for it with a laser refracter

Hosoya= Belial also voices him and it really fits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back